Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival

This one just came in today

String Thru Rhoads LTD! I believe 10 of these were made as a limited run by DCGL and another JCFer here owns one in Mahogany.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Utter complete sweetness. Congrats!

Comment

Just awesome. Love the strings thru look too.

I just can't see myself putting it down once I had it in hand.

Enjoy.
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

magnificent sweetness.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

whoa!

Comment

No V-plate?

Nice, anyway, but....

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

That is awesome, even without the v plate. Congrats!
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Was that built in 2001?! WTF was the hold up?
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Never noticed the toggle was in that position.

Awesome guitar! Congrats.
                    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

She looks perfect

Comment

I like it better without tha V plate.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Thanks everyone, there was no hold up as I didn't order this new. It is used but pretty much someone bought it and kept it in the case so essentially its new No V plate because these were basically like the original Rhoads (Concorde) but in a string thru instead of V trem. I understand Drum City Guitar Land did a special batch of 10 of these around 2000 which is why the hang tag shows June of 2001. The toggle switch is top mounted on the body because thats how the original Rhoads was too.
                          This thing is as minty as you can get and I'm glad to have found it as it will sit well in my collection of other Rhoads'
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Do you switch pickups in the middle of playing?? Is that switch a pain in the rear??
                            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                              Do you switch pickups in the middle of playing?? Is that switch a pain in the rear??
                              I mainly use the bridge pickup on all my guitars, probably 90% of the time. Switching on top of this Rhoads is not difficult. Its almost similar to doing it on a Les Paul. I was playing it a bit yesterday and it plays and sounds fantastic! Not sure why they used jumbo frets on it instead of the original small wire size, not that it bothers me but its the first guitar I've played that has binding over the fret ends in Jumbo. Great axe!
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X