Yamaha UD-Stomp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha UD-Stomp

I just got a NOS Yamaha UD-Stomp, I've been looking forever for one of these!

I missed out when they were blowing them for $ 100 or so, back in 2004, and now from time to time you do see them on ebay but they're usually beat up. This one instead is brand new, in the box, never been used before... and I paid an arm and a leg for it!

However it was well worth it, this thing is unbelievable in its depth and possibilities, it's quite possibly (for me at least) the ultimate delay/modulation pedal, with 8 separate delay lines that can be combined in series, parallel, stereo imaging etc...

Does anyone else here use it?

It's the best delay unit I have ever played. Lush doesn't even begin to describe it. If only, only, I had had the cash to buy one, I would forever have been a happier man. Enjoy it for me too
    - Andi Kravljaca -

Comment

I had one years ago, and sold it. It was just too complicated for me to setup - but I agree it sounded expansive. If it were 100 there is no question I would grab another - I got it when it was prime and closer to 400.

Comment

Working...
      X