X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incredible Hulk

Discuss.

http://incrediblehulk.marvel.com/

Supposedly a lot of problems surrounding this movie. Seems that Edward Norton is being a pain in the ass to work with. Changing dialogue/script to editing the movie. The studio and Marvel aren't too happy with what is happening and actually scheduled a full day pow wow with him to straighten things out. Hopefully it won't turn into a personal vanity. project.

This is also supposed to be a continuation of sorts of the 1st movie, not really a sequel, but it supposed to acknowledge the events of the 1st, but will be based more on the t.v. series, if that makes any sense.

They may have another crap Hulk on their hands. A shame because it could be a kick ass movie.
    Last edited by VinceV; 03-14-2008, 08:59 PM.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

The Hulk and Spider-Man movies were worthless. Norton isn't the person to play Bruce... So it will be another disappointed Marvel movie.
      2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
      2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
      2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
      2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
      2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
      2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
      2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
      2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
      2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
      1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
      1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
        This is also supposed to be a continuation of sorts of the 1st movie, not really a sequel, but it supposed to acknowledge the events of the 1st, but will be based more on the t.v. series, if that makes any sense.
        I had heard that, and also heard it was a new beginning that has nothing to do with Ang Lee's Hulk. I guess time will tell.

Comment

They chose the perfect guy to play Tony Stark (Iron Man), though!

(For those that don't know, Iron Man's most famous storyline was about him dealing with alcoholism)
          please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

this is what I think of this gay thread.."Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!"

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
              They chose the perfect guy to play Tony Stark (Iron Man), though!

(For those that don't know, Iron Man's most famous storyline was about him dealing with alcoholism)

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by necrotechno View Post
                For those that don't know, Iron Man's most famous storyline was about him dealing with alcoholism
                And when he travelled time, for the future of mankind

Duh duh duh duh duh, dud a dud a dud a dud, duh nuh na
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  this is what I think of this gay thread.."Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!"

Righty Right,

No time for the ol in an out luv, just come to read the meter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zRtT5jPLA
                  Last edited by VinceV; 03-15-2008, 11:01 AM.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I'm probably in the minority, but something about the CGI in this trailer & Ang Lee's Hulk just turns me off. It just looks too fake up against the live action parts of the movie to me. I don't know why it bugs me so much with the Hulk movies when it doesn't in other movies like the Resident Evil series or the LOTR trilogy, but it just does. The scenes with the Hulk look too much like a game to me. Maybe it's because I'm not a gamer & not used to immersing myself into fake scenery or something. I'm not in this movie's demographic anyway, I guess.

Comment

whooopsy double post.

Comment

Liv tyler = hot
                        the movie = contains liv tyler
                        the movie = hot

simple !

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                          I'm probably in the minority, but something about the CGI in this trailer & Ang Lee's Hulk just turns me off. It just looks too fake up against the live action parts of the movie to me. I don't know why it bugs me so much with the Hulk movies when it doesn't in other movies like the Resident Evil series or the LOTR trilogy, but it just does. The scenes with the Hulk look too much like a game to me. Maybe it's because I'm not a gamer & not used to immersing myself into fake scenery or something. I'm not in this movie's demographic anyway, I guess.
                          It's not just you. It does look entirely too cartoony. League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen looked better, as did Van Helsing, and look how old those movies are already.

Beowulf was very close to Shrek in terms of being "noticeably fake". I kept waiting for the cartoon to go off and the movie to start
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not actually big on bringing comic book heroes to film.
                            With that said, some they managed to pull off and do a decent job.
                            Some, they did a horrible job and made an absolute mess.
                            Some of this comic characters can't be brought to the silver screen without some CGI.
                            The only realistic CGI movie worth watching to me, was Spirit Within.

Iron Man should be decent.
                            http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...nman/trailer2/
                            Last edited by Soap; 03-16-2008, 02:51 PM.
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by JetFixxxer View Post
                              The Hulk and Spider-Man movies were worthless. Norton isn't the person to play Bruce...
                              yea, bring back Bill Bixby
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X