Some new gig pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new gig pics

Hey all. Me and Berkie did some gigs on Tuesday and Wednesday with our band Magick.

The first gig was a university rock fest. We were headlining for that day. Pretty good gig but the sound could have been better. Damn house speakers Yesterday we played a club opening for the iron maidens. I'm happy with the set we did and the sound was a lot better.

Anyhoo, here are some pictures from #1. More to come. I'll post some pics from the maidens gig as well when I recieve them. Enjoy!

Here's Mustafa, our bass player during sound check. If you look closely you can see me and Berkay up by the control room.

Berkay, Mehmet and their dedicated fans

Drummer dude

Me with my KBRR I guess...

Berkie and his DK2LE

Stay tuned folks, more to come as I recieve them.
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Cool shot!
    Looks like you guys had fun.

Comment

very cool. i can't wait to get on stage again. playing live is the best!!!! just gotta get that new drummer up to speed....hahahaha, not much longer!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That dude is checking your gear. I mean the kbrr ofcourse ! Great pics btw.

Comment

Cool pics! Looks like you had some good time there!

Comment

great pics, Lev. Do you guys have any clips we can check out?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

we will hopefully have a couple live videos soon, till that you can listen to the songs from our myspace

www.myspace.com/magicktr
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

good shit, Berkay! Your music would fit in nice in my music collection. I'll have to see if I can find your CD around here.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks a lot G, but the music in fact is not mine, I entered the band right after the recording of the album finished. So the credit goes to Lev Our second CD is due end of this year though.

Let me know if you can't find the CD I can always ship one to you
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

But.... no proper shot of the Bond, for chrissakes....! How do you think it is performing live, Lev? Nice and light? Balance? Unwanted feedback? Sound? You guys look great
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                      good shit, Berkay! Your music would fit in nice in my music collection. I'll have to see if I can find your CD around here.
                      By coincidence, our label is currently in negotiation with a distributor in Australia. I'll let you know if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                        But.... no proper shot of the Bond, for chrissakes....! How do you think it is performing live, Lev? Nice and light? Balance? Unwanted feedback? Sound? You guys look great
                        I hope we'll have more pictures soon

The Bond is nice and light and I find the balance to be good. Soundwise I'm happy with it, but I stuck an emg 85 in it as I didn't like the original pickup.

Oh and looking cool on stage, isn't that what it's all about

Comment

ROCK OUT MY TURKISH KARDESES!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by destructin_od View Post
                            That dude is checking your gear. I mean the kbrr ofcourse ! Great pics btw.

ROFL :ROTF:

That dude does have a lock on....
                            2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                            2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                            2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                            2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                            2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                            2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                            2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                            2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                            2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                            1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                            1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

Cool pics! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X