Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to do with a lighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlT9eSJZCCU
    2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

He'll' probably sue. "No one told me I shouldn't use a lighter to check."
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

what a dipshit.

I'm always amazed at the stupidity on parade in our "society."
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I didn't read the comments, I almost stopped the video before the Big Bang.
        I seriously doubt the guy could survive the burn, much less the impact.
        He did manage to do some rolling, but I can't watch that stuff.

There was a video "Faces of Death", or something, when I was young. Poeple would watch it and talk about it, I never could stomach "snuff" material.
        Last edited by Cygnus X1; 03-13-2008, 12:44 AM.

Comment

I remember the Faces of Death videos too, Cyg. Haven't seen them in a long time though. If my memory serves me, the first one was the best.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I remember watching one of the "Banned from TV" shows and seeing some Asian (probably college student) apparently walking across campus during some type of political demonstration. This guy wasn't bothering anyone and didn't appear to be involved in the protest at all. Well, he accidentally bumped a military person and the guy swung around and shot him, point-blank, in the chest with a shotgun. You see the student collapse in a pool of his own blood, gasping for air. That image still haunts me. It, along with the "unknown Russian solider video, are the reason I hesitate to watch any such footage.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
              I remember watching one of the "Banned from TV" shows and seeing some Asian (probably college student) apparently walking across campus during some type of political demonstration. This guy wasn't bothering anyone and didn't appear to be involved in the protest at all. Well, he accidentally bumped a military person and the guy swung around and shot him, point-blank, in the chest with a shotgun. You see the student collapse in a pool of his own blood, gasping for air. That image still haunts me. It, along with the "unknown Russian solider video, are the reason I hesitate to watch any such footage.
              Yeah, I have done my share of hunting and fishing, field dressing deer, and plenty of farm experiences, like slaughtering chickens. But, something always clicks in my brain. This is a real person, and we've all done stupid stuff at one time or another. Fascination with someone suffering is beyond my capacity.

Comment

A lighter will cause an explosion around gasoline? Wow, who'd have thought that?!? Darwinism at its finest.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

that'll learn ya :ROTF:

darwin award anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X