X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Ann Like Mary Jane

This is kind of funny. Link

I bet you she like the cawk also

I find it funny that she could drink herself into a stupor and it's alright.. get nab with a little green and your an evil person.
    2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

I would have expected this from Ginger, but Mary Ann? :shakeshead:
      Scott

Comment

I'll bet her and the Professor could make one hell of a bong out of coconuts and bamboo.

Comment

Right. Didnt Gilligan get busted for pot some time ago? I am not condemning anyone, I really think these laws are antiquated and a waste of tax payer money.

Comment

Yeah I think they'd get more money if they just legalized it and taxes it like cigarettes. Plus the jails wouldn't be so crowded.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
              I would have expected this from Ginger, but Mary Ann? :shakeshead:
              Nah, you get your cocaine from Ginger and your pot from Mary Ann! :ROTF:
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                Right. Didnt Gilligan get busted for pot some time ago? I am not condemning anyone, I really think these laws are antiquated and a waste of tax payer money.
                Yes he did. A couple times I think.
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                  Yeah I think they'd get more money if they just legalized it and taxes it like cigarettes. Plus the jails wouldn't be so crowded.
                  I bet the alcohol lobby has a lot against that idea.

Comment

1 in 100 US Adults is in prison. Perhaps we need a little reform there.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                      1 in 100 US Adults is in prison. Perhaps we need a little reform there.
                      They can't even keep drugs out of prisons. Prohibition is a failure at preventing people from using drugs.
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        I'll bet her and the Professor could make one hell of a bong out of coconuts and bamboo.
                        Funny man, funny !!! :ROTF:

Comment

I wonder if the professor cooked meth while on the island?
                          "POOP"

Comment

Working...
                          X