www.jacksonplayers.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.jacksonplayers.com

What ever happened to this site? You can go to the site, but it doesn't allow access, suggesting they've binned it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Must be your computer mate, I can get in and it's a cracker. I saw Shobet had signed in too, so he's obviously got no problems. Perhaps you have been banned?
    Oh, there's such wonderful things inside, I can't begin to describe them to you.
    I've had a look for your name and profile but alas, you aren't on there.

Maybe we should send in those "art" photographs you posed for after those cheeky little sherberts last year, that time you got all out-of-control and spewed up in your Mum's underwear drawer. You might get to be "Player-mate of the Week".
    (I'm sure they have Photoshop whizz who can give you some hair round your winkle and indeed give you a visible tool. Just stick to that story about it being very cold that day........for July)

I'm back to that site now, there's some really interesting stuff going on. I'm gonna win that USA King V!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The site does still exist. I just tried to enter the site again, and all I get is "webpage cannot be found (http 404 not found)". I tried to access at a work pc and get the same result. The site does exist, I just can't enter it. So post all the gay crap you want.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i got the 404 also....
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Rsmacker is fucking with you... big surprise =P

Comment

Working...
          X