http://www.kfc.ca/home/en/wicked_crunch_contest.php

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Oh, man...that's funny stuff.

Comment

Absolutely hilarious!

Comment

Scott

Comment

Kan't Find the Chicken? The lead singer pulled a face as though someone stuck a skew up his ass!:ROTF:
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Is that a real band? What a wellspring of band names they have found.

Arial Black
            Haettenschweller
            Bookman Old Style
            Comic Sans MS

Comment

How long until Satyricon sues?
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Damn, there are some badass sounding fonts! I did search, and if they're a real band, they're not on the 'net....but they share a name with a scary roller derby chick from Ohio!

Comment

They're not a real band. It's very obvious that the singer's wearing a wig.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

This is some funny shit !

Comment

that is most awesome

although i would have said it sounded more like death metal to me...blackened death maybe?

Comment

I do find it funny that a bunch of Norwegian Death Metal bands have just been "spoofed" for the crap that they are. It's going to ruffle some feathers, I bet.

Kinda funny these guys in the video are breathing fire and in real life these losers burn down churches.

It's also funny that these guys eat their band mates too. Makes you look at that chicken sandwich a little different.

I know I'm being a bit loose with all this but it's damn funny. You know 99% of the people who watch this commercial will see these guys as a bunch of dorks. But that 1% that don't will burn your house down and eat your kids. To them, I bet this isn't a joke at all.

Well Slipknot sucessfully stopped those lame Chicken Fries commercials with that totally stupid band that looked like Gwar/Slipknot/Mushroomhead. Maybe some other band will do the same for this one.
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I think he just bit into the Lindsay Lohan Fire Crotch sandwich.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              I think he just bit into the Lindsay Lohan Fire Crotch sandwich.

You really hate women, don't you?

I guess that's what your psychiatrist told you after you got your divorce.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                              X