Gov. Spitzer shot his wad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov. Spitzer shot his wad

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: What a trip. http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...q=spitzer+ring
    I am a true ass set to this board.

:ROTF::ROTF: I knew you were going to post this after the first story.

"Room 871 at the Mayflower Hotel that evening was registered under the another name." -

yea...
    Last edited by anuske9; 03-10-2008, 02:14 PM.
    -Adam

Comment

I'm watching the noon news. What a dickhead.:ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

I don't know who's fukkin stupider when picking governer's, New York or New Jersey.......... :ROTF::ROTF:.
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          What a dickhead.:ROTF::ROTF:
          +1 - The Emperor is, indeed, wearing no clothes...

The sad thing is, in a month or so, everyone will forget about it and he'll still be in office...
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

He's not a crime buster. He's a bust buster and a bushwhacker. Elllot Mess.

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
              The sad thing is, in a month or so, everyone will forget about it and he'll still be in office...
              Prostitutes and politicians go together like peanut butter and jelly. Who gives a rat's ass about this? Oh noes the governor is a hypocrite. I am shocked, SHOCKED... :ROTF:

Comment

He just had the legs cut out from under his High Horse. That is the funny part. He spent years being Saint Spitzer the Divine Prosecutor. He's no better than they are.

Comment

We need to do it like they did in the past. When a politician is caught in something like this, drag them out in the street and cut their fucking head off.

Then put the video on youtube.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

When did they do that again?

Comment

The french use to do that every 200 years or so.
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

In the good old days, it was par for the course and the natural order of being a poltician. You just climbed into the bed that got you head. Whoops. I meant ahead.:ROTF:
                        Last edited by fett; 03-10-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

If it didn't matter that Clinton was a serial groper, then why should it matter if
                          Spitzer is? Clinton set the standard. But he didn't pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                            If it didn't matter that Clinton was a serial groper, then why should it matter if
                            Spitzer is? Clinton set the standard. But he didn't pay for it.
                            Spitzer made a big part of his career as a prosecutor in cracking down on prostitution rings, for one thing! :ROTF:

They just interviewed Heidi Fleiss about this on Nightline! She basically said, "well, I'm glad he's getting laid, but if he's busting prostitution rings it's kind of stupid to be using prostitutes as well".

Gotta hand it to Heidi; when she's right, she's right.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              Spitzer made a big part of his career as a prosecutor in cracking down on prostitution rings, for one thing! :ROTF:

They just interviewed Heidi Fleiss about this on Nightline! She basically said, "well, I'm glad he's getting laid, but if he's busting prostitution rings it's kind of stupid to be using prostitutes as well".

Gotta hand it to Heidi; when she's right, she's right.
                              Yeah, that's right. Glad I left NY, anyways...

Comment

Working...
                              X