Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly how many EVH Franky's has been

sold.. I'm talking the 25,000 ones.
    2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
    2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
    2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
    2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
    2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
    2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
    2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
    2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
    2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
    1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
    1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

20?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The local shop here has shifted 2 of them that I know of.
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

A shop locally has one that has been hanging on the wall since they were made available.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
          A shop locally has one that has been hanging on the wall since they were made available.
          Same. I don't think they have sold well at all. Guitar Player reviewed one and said the trem and output jack weren't working right. Just like the real deal I guesss

Comment

They have only sold about 6.3 of them.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, Fender sold them all. Now it's the stores responsibility. To Fender, it was a huge success.
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I have a friend who is a Fender dealer and he's pretty much told me what he pays for instruments from the factory. He's even told me his approximate mark-up as well as what he usually offers for mint/good condition trade-ins. So, if these guitars are not selling worth a shit, I wonder how long a dealer can hang onto these high priced guitars before they decide to sell and break even.
                "POOP"

Comment

The thing is that even at dealer's pricing the Frankie is STILL WAY!! WAY!! overpriced.
                  I was told by a friend delaer what he paid and it is insane, pure insanity.
                  You can get three PRS Modern Eagles and have a couple of grand left over for shit and giggles at dealer's pricing for Frankie. The ME is 20 times the guitar Frankie is.
                  You can get five custom Suhrs, decked out to hell and have some cash left over. Same goes for Tom Anderson.
                  I have the feeling some people buying the Frankies will have to get a swiffer to dust them off before they put them in their gas dispensing unit display case.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                  X