Foo Fighters @ The Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foo Fighters @ The Forum

saw Foo Fighters last night at the sold out Forum show, they were amazing. they played a full two hours. that was all music not including offstage time like before the encore. Pat Smear is on this tour with them, as is a violinist, percussionist and keyboard player. they only play on the newer stuff mostly, about half the show.

Dave was everywhere, cracking wise and funny as usual, they did a middle set from a round stage in the middle/back area of the floor, which was cool.

encore included Stewart Copeland on drums on a The Police's "Next To You" with Taylor introducing him as his idol and main influence, talk about a treat.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Sounds awesome. I like them, but not enough to spend $80 on a ticket to see them. My buddy at work is a BIG fan and tried to convince me to go last couple of times they were here. One day I'll bite the bullet and go see them.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

they don't make their fans all pay that much. the highest floor tix were like $56 or something. my upper tier ticket was about $43 incl svc charges and all that TM bullshit.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
      X