"Good News" WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Good News" WTF?

Has anyone heard some good news nationally? I haven't. These seem to be trully dark days.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

The "shit" has been hitting the proverbial fan for a while now.
    I think the motor in the fan is about to die from all the shit stuck to it.
    -Rick

Comment

I'm a happy guy but I am getting really bummed. I really do try to look on the bright side of life. Oh, God, "Life of Brian".:ROTF:

Comment

Seems like since 9/11 24 hour "news" stations found out fear sells.
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

The "Fear" thing is a way of looking at things. The reality is there is a mess out there and while it's not quite the same thing that FDR was talking about, it's something to think about.

Comment

Well, that's a bit of an overgeneralization, isn't it? "There is a mess out there". What does that really mean? The middle east? Food stamps? Welfare fraud? Deadbeat ebay buyers? Deadbeat dads? Bubs Daddy Bubble Gum?

Of course it's a mess out there. I would wager it always has been, we just didn't know about it because we didn't have Fox News and CNN telling us all about it.

Comment

I think it's an election year. The media is in bed with the liberals. In order for them to regain power, everything has to be in the shitter.

Comment

I think you are on to something. I used to be a news junkie of sorts, but it's getting to where I can't bear to watch any of it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  I think you are on to something. I used to be a news junkie of sorts, but it's getting to where I can't bear to watch any of it anymore.
                  +1

Comment

Everything is in the shitter....or is that just my life?

This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                      I think it's an election year. The media is in bed with the liberals. In order for them to regain power, everything has to be in the shitter.
                      If you've got something positive to share, I'm sure the OP and myself would love to hear about it. Of course I'll be taking anything you write with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                        Well, that's a bit of an overgeneralization, isn't it? "There is a mess out there". What does that really mean? The middle east? Food stamps? Welfare fraud? Deadbeat ebay buyers? Deadbeat dads? Bubs Daddy Bubble Gum?

Of course it's a mess out there. I would wager it always has been, we just didn't know about it because we didn't have Fox News and CNN telling us all about it.
                        I have been around long enough to see the '50's boom: the '60's free ride until Viet Nam; the '70's ouch Stagflation; the '80's with hyper inflation and the S&L Crisis and yadda yadda yadda. All of that was before BF. Butt FOX.:ROTF: (That was not bad.)

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                          If you've got something positive to share, I'm sure the OP and myself would love to hear about it. Of course I'll be taking anything you write with a grain of salt.
                          Interest rates are low and it's a buyers market.

Comment

Why would you want to buy a house? Prices are declining. You would need a Christ-like credit rating and 20% down. The free ride is over. And mortgage rates are rising.

Comment

Yeah, Fox News is in bed with the liberals.

I get so sick of that sentiment. Both parties have their propaganda machines.

Comment

Working...
                              X