Hoodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoodies

I stopped at a yard sale and got two brand new hoodies for $5. 2XL no less. I don't need the heat on anymore. That hood keeps me toastie. :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

bloody chav!:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wait! fett's a chav?
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Get yourself some aviator sunglasses to complete the look.

Comment

One. That pic is the first thing I thought about.:ROTF: And, Two. I had to look up Chav. And. Three. A Viking wearing a hoodie is something to fear.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I would be VERY concerned if a Norseman started making stupid hand gestures, shouting "Bling", "Innit", "Wick-ked", "S'not cool man", "Ja get m'e", "Wuwuwuwuwuwuwu Meadows, wuwuwuwuwu, topman, topman, wuwuwuuwuwu shooodooop" .....
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I would be VERY concerned if a Norseman started making stupid hand gestures, shouting "Bling", "Innit", "Wick-ked", "S'not cool man", "Ja get m'e", "Wuwuwuwuwuwuwu Meadows, wuwuwuwuwu, topman, topman, wuwuwuuwuwu shooodooop" .....
              I'm not exactly sure what a chav is but from your discription it sounds like Ali G is a chav. Is that correct?

Comment

Yep.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Ali G is funny. Are all chavs funny?

Funny looking, right?

Comment

... if the hoodie has horns poking out of it!
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

A couple of years ago one of the brits was going off about chavs. I asked him what the hell chavs were, so he posted a link. All the chav chicks in the pics had big tits. Didn't look like such a bad deal to me.

Comment

Try looking ABOVE the big tits. A lot of very UN-female faces. They need big tits to feed all those sprots they keep dropping or they don't qualify for a council house.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                            Try looking ABOVE the big tits. A lot of very UN-female faces. They need big tits to feed all those sprots they keep dropping or they don't qualify for a council house.
                            Doesn't that go for all chicks in England? That's all I saw anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                              A couple of years ago one of the brits was going off about chavs. I asked him what the hell chavs were, so he posted a link. All the chav chicks in the pics had big tits. Didn't look like such a bad deal to me.
                              chav chicks are called chavettes. no joke. just like charvels
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                              X