This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Lawd they done done it it again

The Muslims attacked a seminary in Isreal. Killed 7 and wounded 35. Why can't these people just stop blowing innocent people up? If you're pissed at them just mount an army and attack the isreali army . Why blow up innocent people. Im tellin ys if it wasnt for the oil in the muslim countries they would have been destroyed long ago. Discuss.

I don't want to. We will never understand how people in that part of the world think. Yeah, 99.9% of them just want to live. It's the lunatic fringe that is making a statement. It just sucks.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
      The Muslims attacked a seminary in Isreal. Killed 7 and wounded 35. Why can't these people just stop blowing innocent people up? If you're pissed at them just mount an army and attack the isreali army . Why blow up innocent people. Im tellin ys if it wasnt for the oil in the muslim countries they would have been destroyed long ago. Discuss.
      ....... Attacking the Israeli army is suicide. Do we really have to explain why terrorism is such an effective tool?

If it wasn't for the oil, I doubt we'd really have that much to do with those countries, period.

Comment

I completely agree with Ralph 100%..this shit will never fuggin' end. Let's get the fudge outtatha..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ralph? Ralph didn't say anything. Neither did I.
          This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Sand turns to glass under extreme heat. Oil tankers can drive on glass. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by petedz View Post
              Ralph? Ralph didn't say anything. Neither did I.

Comment

WTF happened..I think I'm ..

A) Baked

B) On the wrong fuggin' thread

C) Both

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
                  ....... Attacking the Israeli army is suicide. Do we really have to explain why terrorism is such an effective tool?

If it wasn't for the oil, I doubt we'd really have that much to do with those countries, period.

Yea explain how its an effective tool? The goal is to rid the middle east of the jewes correct? If thats the goal then why not mount up an army and go for it? Im sure they can get a huge army if the tried because 99% of Muslims in that region hate isreal. If the goal is to destroy Isreal then why only attack and get 7 at a time?? They reproduce faster than that right?

What I find ironic in your post it that you said ATTACKING ISREALI ARMY IS SUICIDE. Isnt that what the bombers do? So why not face them head on? Why take out innocents? It only gets more of your people killed when they retaliate.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                    Yea explain how its an effective tool? The goal is to rid the middle east of the jewes correct? If thats the goal then why not mount up an army and go for it? Im sure they can get a huge army if the tried because 99% of Muslims in that region hate isreal. If the goal is to destroy Isreal then why only attack and get 7 at a time?? They reproduce faster than that right?

What I find ironic in your post it that you said ATTACKING ISREALI ARMY IS SUICIDE. Isnt that what the bombers do? So why not face them head on? Why take out innocents? It only gets more of your people killed when they retaliate.
                    Well a suicide bomber loses his life, yes.

But were they to attack Israel formally, it would be like gathering your whole country into a stadium and setting off a nuke.

Comment

All people of Tokyo evacuate immediately.......Godzilla coming!
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Something strange happened here. I guess my comment was off base to someone. Whatev. I think it was spot on.
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

You have entered the twilight zone.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Beyond this world strange things are known.
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

What causes Israel more pain,
                              A). Extremists attack Israeli soldiers, kill a couple, wound a couple and die themselves.
                              B). Extremists attack Israeli citizens, wound 35 and kill 7 and die themselves.
                              ?

Either way, Israel is going to launch some rockets, fire some artillery into Palestine. Israel and Hamas have been trading retaliatory strikes and killing innocents on both sides for quite some time. If you're looking for rationality and mercy in warfare, well to quote Sherman, "War is hell".

BTW Bill, I thought Ralph did have a post in there citing some british reports, IIRC. Maybe he thought better of getting in on this issue, or maybe I'm just dreaming that.

Comment

Working...
                              X