Time to be French...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to be French...

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Est-ce que vous êtes ivre?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Non.

...peut-être un peu
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

un peu? ahahhaaaa
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Fuck. Who are we going to have to save the French from now?

I was hoping we would be able to focus on taking over OPEC nations so that we can control all the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
            Who are we going to have to save the French from now?
            Fantômas

Comment

Gojira
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                Fantômas
                One karate chop to the throat would take that wuss out.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPlatteDemon View Post
                  One karate chop to the throat would take that wuss out.
                  he is tougher than steel and no one can catch him, even Louis De Funes failed

Comment

He never met the Cobra Klan though.

Comment

Symbyosis is one of my favorite prog-death metal bands..they haven't put one out in a while tho.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        Symbyosis is one of my favorite prog-death metal bands..they haven't put one out in a while tho.
                        well, if they are French, they'll take things slow and easy patience mon ami

Comment

French have made some of the best music ever IMO. I'm a die hard fan of Impressionist composers and French Jazz.

btw. jazz was born thanks to French.... when black southern men came up with blues inspired by African music and slave songs then French brought their harmonies and other ideas wich the Creole people in Louisana (mainly in New Orleans) started to use... half black half French used both...black and French music ideas (and mixed with some latin, caribbean, asian and other european ideas) and jazz was born

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            French have made some of the best music ever IMO. I'm a die hard fan of Impressionist composers and French Jazz.

btw. jazz was born thanks to French.... when black southern men came up with blues inspired by African music and slave songs then French brought their harmonies and other ideas wich the Creole people in Louisana (mainly in New Orleans) started to use... half black half French used both...black and French music ideas (and mixed with some latin, caribbean, asian and other european ideas) and jazz was born
                            Cool history lesson. Thanks

Comment

de rien, old-school music history is my hobby

also... a little bit later French brought Gypsy Jazz into mainstream, thanks to Django Reinhardt, he was one of the sickest guitar players ever, technically absolutely unbeliveable, he influenced most of the American great jazz guitarists...
                              durning the 50's many of the American jazz players moved to France or toured there heavily because the French love jazz and it was a great place for a musician to live and there wasn't that much racism (the reason why immigrants love that country so much)
                              then a little bit later many French jazz players came out with new sounds and approach and influenced again many American musicians... dudes like Jean Luc Ponty, Michelle Petrucciani etc.
                              Jazz is still very very popular in France and all the jazz bands love to play there

Comment

Working...
                              X