fast paint brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast paint brush

well though i would go crazy over a backing i got hold of recently,and i did [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

onlinerock.com/musicians/justinjwakely//strat_improv.wmv

when i get time i will update the site,got a few projects on now so it will have to do

Re: fast paint brush

Cool!

Comment

WOW! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

woof! very cool. Nice tone too [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

cheers guys
          yeahh mate the old girl dont sound bad at all,there is a JB jnr in the bridge and texas specials in mid and neck position.
          Used podpro(5b)for sounds as its so easy to record with.
          easy track to play over(g major)so was A dorian and broke out into dom arps/triads/picking.lol.over the D mixolydian sections

Comment

Yeah man sounds good, good technique, sweep picking I personally don't care for too much but you do it well! Not a lot of wasted movement in your picking hand, nice usage of pinch harmonics!

Comment

damn dude nice man damn ****ing nice keep it up !!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

cheers for that mate,always good to get feedback on stuff,no matter how quick it was churned out

i am in the process of moving house soon,so am not geared up to doing a lot more on the site at the moment..but when i am settled will knuckle down and do what i planed too...stick a load of vidlessons on there showing everyone how easy it is to solo..from theory to hotlicks

concerning my picking hand..yeahh mate i never strugle with anything i play,and why should i?
                i like to keep it neat..i see too many guitarist get very very tense in the picking arm when they ripp [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] they still play great stuff but i am like*dude that looks like it hurts..lol)

thanks for all the comments

Comment

Once again u give me goose bumps! i loved it, just the right mix. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] post some more!

Comment

cheers john,i will mate..like i said will stick loads of lesson vids up when i have the time to make them..from pedal licks/intervals/sweeps/alternate picking/economy picking/diatonic soloing/whammy bar/vibrato/ect ect

got to go...dammm..away for a few days

Comment

Great stuff! very nice flow.
                      It's obvious you know your stuff.

My only critique.. I wish the audio was a little cleaner, other than that.. very enjoyable.

[ July 18, 2003, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

yeahh mate thats the problem with encoding a big vidio file that size into one thats easy to download.the lead takes on a tinny tone.and tyhats a shame but the main part of the vid is the left hand right hand relation that can cleary be seen...so makes it easier to find a lick/lone and use it as you can see the neck postion..ect..anyway thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X