X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ferrell stuff...

I just get a kick out of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo23pmeysQs
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

"If we wanted wussies we would have named them Dr. Quinn, and Medicine woman..."

"Alright!..Here...I'll hold your hair."

Funny stuff. Stupid movie.

Comment

HEHEHE!
      :ROTF:

That's funny shit man.

I find him hilarious... but, he's best these days in the supporting roles... like the nutjob living with his mom at the end of wedding crashers....

"Maaa, Where's the fuggin' meatloaf???"

And there was this other movies he was in with Zooey Deschanel, called Winter Passing, where he was brilliant as the enabler roommate to hippie Ed Harris... great flick... you all must make it your mission to absorb this bit of strangeness!

Anchorman was outstanding... I liked the bonus DVD movie they put together from the floor clippings... it was even better than the real movie... hehe

The new Ice-skating/Basketball movies... well, it's all getting a bit Ben Stiller for me.

He's one of the funniest people on the earth, no doubt... I just hope he can turn it into a long term thing, without getting over-exposed beyond repair.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Didn't laugh once. That was supposed to be a comedy?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It was OK once, but after doing NASCAR, Skating, Basketball it's become way too stupid.

Comment

I liked him in Old School & Anchorman, and Elf was pretty damn funny too. I agree with Spike that maybe he's best as a scene-stealer rather than carrying the whole movie. Some of the previews I've seen from the new one do look hilarious, though.

Comment

I think Will Is awesome, but he's a mere sidekick to the late Chris Farley. Will and Chris crossed paths on SNL..but there's a couple skits with both..

For ex..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LzIEjLpUkpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct7av...eature=related
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I like this..Here's Will on a meet and greet college tour... http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a3333865a0

Anchorman, Talladega, Old School, Wedding Crashers, Blases Of Golry and ect get alot of play here..going to take my son to see Semi-Pro this weekend.

We only go to the show for Will Ferrell movies..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Same. I have never really laughed at his stuff and I am a big fan of comedy.
                  He was ok in Jay and Silent Bob strike back. I've never seen the Wedding Crashers though. I think the stuff he is given just isn't funny.

Same with Steve Martin, he hasn't been funny in over 20 years.

Comment

Some really don't gel with Will's humor..my dad don't think he's that funny..he laughs at me when I'm in tears watching Will being a goof. Same with Jim Carrey when he did Ace Venturas, Dumb and Dumber..he hates that movie..I love it tho.

I guess I'm like that with Steve Martin..I never liked anything he did after The Jerk..that was great!

Ever since The 40 year old virgin..I'm a fan of Apatow movies..Superbad and ect.

Comment

"I'll come at you like a spider monkey" :ROTF:
                      To me, I lose it right about then, too funny.
                      I love it and can't get enough of it.

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Ron and I agree on this one.
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Ever since The 40 year old virgin
                          Didn't like that either.
                          Steve Carell was OK in Anchorman but rubbish in everything else, especially in the butchered American version of The Office.

Jim Carey however is absolute genius, he is genuinely funny in every funny film he has been in.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4k1...eature=related
                            Another good scene. :ROTF:

Comment

Again, didn't even crack a smile.

Comment

Working...
                              X