Kramer v Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer v Charvel

I can't spam. But the difference in "Watchers" has me stumpted.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

What do you mean? What gets the most attention?
    Last edited by jacksoncsplayer; 03-05-2008, 06:21 PM.

Comment

fett, I warned you about the Natural Ice. A man of your age shouldn't be fucking with that crap.

OK, I'm done kidding but I still don't know what you're talking about. Do you mean the people who "watch" auctions? How does that compair to Kramer vs. Charvel?
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Everyone knows by now that I have a Model 1 and a Pacer Special up. No spam intended. It's like a race. What struck me is how many more "Watchers" are on the Kramer. I am an open book here and on the Kramer Forum. I just find the this v that interesting.
        Last edited by fett; 03-05-2008, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Kramers may be a bit more "rare" maybe?

Comment

I'm keeping my 5 lbs of Cheap meat. :ROTF:
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Beats the shit out of me.I was just making an observation.

Comment

I truly don't think you would spam your own shit fett, and I don't see how anyone else would.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksoncsplayer View Post
                  I truly don't think you would spam your own shit fett, and I don't see how anyone else would.
                  +1.

Comment

The only SPAM that fett deals with is the kind that comes in a can and is cheap. I mean that as a compliment fett.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I need to change my ebay user name. No, I don't think so.

Comment

I don't get why people blow loads over every Kramer they see either. I know people see those junky Strikers and go nuts for them. Kramer was a shady ass company who built a good chunk of their "USAs" in Japan and flooded the market with crap.

Comment

Say it ain't so.:ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                            I don't get why people blow loads over every Kramer they see either. I know people see those junky Strikers and go nuts for them. Kramer was a shady ass company who built a good chunk of their "USAs" in Japan and flooded the market with crap.
                            Don't know where you got that info, CR.
                            Personally, I have played some great Beretta's and would put them up against an early J/C any time. Focus, I've only run into a couple, in the old store, and the ST line was always their "Charvette". But some of the ST's weren't all that bad, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                              Don't know where you got that info, CR.
                              Personally, I have played some great Beretta's and would put them up against an early J/C any time. Focus, I've only run into a couple, in the old store, and the ST line was always their "Charvette". But some of the ST's weren't all that bad, either.
                              Holy Shit ! we have a traitor BAN HIM @!!!!!!:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X