My 91 SL1 got stolen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 91 SL1 got stolen!!

Some low-life CUNT stole my #1 outta my car last thursday!! I went to go eat at a restaurant and put it in the trunk before I went in! Apparently they watched me do this, cuz when I came back, my window was open, my stereo was gone when I noticed my gas door was open! I knew right then and there they took it!! As the latches to the trunk and gas are right next to each other. I looked in the trunk and sure enough it was gone!! FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love admins!

That's why you get a broken trunk release...

That's sucks dude, what model car is it?

SN? Maybe we could be on the lookout for it
    Last edited by anuske9; 03-03-2008, 03:18 PM.
    -Adam

Comment

I hope you find'em and beat them to death.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

+1
        with the guitar
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I never leave a guitar in a car....ever. I had a car broken into just for a styrofoam cooler that had 2 beers left in it. 400 bucks worth of glass so some jerk off could have 2 beers. Learned my lesson.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Horrible. Lots of savage animals out there.

Do the usual- fill out a police report, check the pawn shops, keep an eye on Craig's List, ebay, etc.

Vass

Comment

Your renters or homeowners policy should cover contents lost in a car breakin.

Comment

Damn sl2

May they suffer in the fires of hell
                "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

I hate to hear it when someones gear is stolen like this.

I hope you get it back.
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

ugh I hate people

Comment

That sucks big time. Maybe you should post a description and some pics here so people can keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Damn dude that is fucking terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. If anyone took my 1990 SL1, I would honestly put their teeth to the curb.

A bit of advice, check around local pawn shops, I doubt if anyone is breaking into your car and stealing your stereo, that they know what they have in their possession, and would probably just pawn it.
                        Originally posted by horns666
                        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Been there done that.

Was living in Anaheim (anaslime), CA back in 1990 or so. Thanksgiving night. Someone smashed the window and stole my guitar (in the trunk of my 626 - fold down rear seats). I can't even think of the name (sunburst finish superstrat with a Steinberger trem, a Hohner I think?), but it was brand new, and about $750.

I was so stupid back then, I never even called the police. I just chalked it up with living in California.

Who the fuck robs someone on Thanksgiving night?

Now that I think about it, it was probably a drug addict room mate.
                          Last edited by DonP; 03-03-2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                            Been there done that.
                            +1 - had a dirtbag lift my '72 Les Paul Custom (tobacco burst) from work 20 years ago .

Filed the police report, but didn't have the serial number - moral of the story - write down your serial numbers!
                            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

That does suck bad. I get so mad when shit like that happens to me I get sick. I hope you find them and cut their you know what off. Sorry to hear it.
                              "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

Working...
                              X