Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear who Malmsteens new singer is???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear who Malmsteens new singer is???

Guess...

and if this has been posted already...sorry for this pointless post!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

yaaaaa

Tim Owens....

Thats gonna be cool, I think...
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Dang that could be awesome. I thought Unleash the Fury was as brutal as he could get, this might be more brutal.

Comment

I've known about this a little bit now. I think Tim is a great singer, but I'm personally not a fan of his voice.

Hopefully he can bring something good out of Malmsteen.
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

The new Malmsteen disc with Ripper is due out this coming July.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

That is great news, I am a big fan of Tim's.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I'm a big fan of Tim's but I'm not a fan of Malmsteens boring euro-pop metal with it's crappy sweep widdling solos.
              I would prefer to see Tim concentrate on Beyond Fear instead of getting in with egotists like Schaffer and Malmsteen. Tim proved with the Beyond Fear album that he can write songs rather than just provide vocals for someone else's crappy albums.
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

You mean Tim got the fuggin' thing?

I knew he was auditioning for him..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yup...He got it...I loved how the cover of Mr Crowley turned out...I wish Yngwie stuck a little close to the solos, as they are a huge part of the song feel but...Ripper slayed on it...Doogie mentioned Yngwie was going in a different direction...so it could be interesting...Ripper did say he would not give up Beyond Fear.

So its all good!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Anyone taking bets on how long it will be before Jeff Scott Soto comes back and Tim gets the boot?

Seriously, I like Tim and it should be great a combo.

Comment

hmmmmm.....that'll be interesting...
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
                        Anyone taking bets on how long it will be before Jeff Scott Soto comes back and Tim gets the boot?
                        If he boots Tim, I'd rather see Graham Bonnet get a shot at it!

Comment

Yeah I heard it 2-3 days ago and I think it's good news for Tim At least he will be up to something good until he finds a band that suits him better..
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Cool. He already sang with Yngwie on an Ozzy tribute CD called Bat Head Soup, many years ago, on the song Mr. Crowley. He and Yngwie are great together!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I could see the new stuff being good, but imagine Tim singing on the old songs...

Comment

Working...
                              X