Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a damn good thing I don't own a firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a damn good thing I don't own a firearm.

because my asshole neighbour's little rat dogs would be filled with lead right now.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Get some pepper spray.... then give the neighbor a snootful when he comes over to bitch about it. He accosted you on your property, it's self-defense!
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

No time like the present for punting practice!
      yipe!
      yipe!
      weeeeeeeeeeeeee
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Now that I've calmed down, I'll explain. These assholes moved in last summer. This was a great neighborhood. My other neighbors have 2 Dobermans, and they rarely make a peep. The guy directly behind them has a German Shephard that only ever barks if it hears another dog barking. It was always very quiet around here. Then these old fucks move in with their two piece of shit vermin dogs. You know what I mean. I think one is a shit-tzu, and the other is a terrier of some type. Both are about the size of large sewer rat, and they yip-yip-yip ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! They woke me up again this morning. They do it every time they are outside. First off, I don't know what kind of person wants a dog like this to start with. If you want a dog, then get a dog. These aren't proper dogs at all. Secondly, what kind of ignorant moron moves into a neigborhood, and lets these rats disturb everyone. I don't live in a slum. This is a nice, previously quiet, middle class area. These old fucks are retirees who moved here from Toronto. Maybe this kind of shit is acceptable in the city, but it's not here. This is all out war. I will make their lives miserable, until they either keep those shit little animals inside, or they die (the rats or the people, I don't care which, preferably both).

Comment

Okay, before going postal on the dogs or owners, have you told them that their dogs barking is annoying you? Give them a chance to make amends before calling in the air strikes.

Some people live with the barking for so long that they don't even notice it anymore.
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
            First off, I don't know what kind of person wants a dog like this to start with. If you want a dog, then get a dog. These aren't proper dogs at all.
            +1!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I yelled at the dogs last fall, and the guy had the nerve to ask me if I had a problem. I told him exactly what my problem was. Next time, I won't be so nice.

Comment

Here is a handy tip for you that has worked well for me in the past.
                Car anti-freeze that you put in your windshield squirter tank, leave a bowl of it down where they can get to it. They can't get enough of it, then blue lips, then death.

Comment

Originally posted by Evilution View Post
                  Here is a handy tip for you that has worked well for me in the past.
                  Car anti-freeze that you put in your windshield squirter tank, leave a bowl of it down where they can get to it. They can't get enough of it, then blue lips, then death.
                  Biggest problem with that (besides possible prosecution),
                  is unintended targets. "Getting" the wrong animal would be very bad.

Comment

First off, I don't know what kind of person wants a dog like this to start with. If you want a dog, then get a dog. These aren't proper dogs at all.
                    To put it bluntly... fuck you.
                    I own one of the coolest dogs in the world... and he's a Shi-Tzu.

He's getting cranky in his old age (14) and getting slower, but he'll go toe to toe with my father-in-laws Greyhounds anytime. He ain't afraid of shit.
                    And he's pretty much blind and deaf now.
                    Blame the owner for the dogs behavior, not the dog.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                      Biggest problem with that (besides possible prosecution),
                      is unintended targets. "Getting" the wrong animal would be very bad.
                      Also uncontrolled barking is often the owner's fault anyway, so it is the owner you should be executing.

Comment

because my asshole neighbour's little rat dogs would be filled with lead right now.
                        Just borrow Fett's BB gun
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Call it in, almost every city has barking dog ordinances.

After awhile they'll get fined if it isn't stopped.

J.

Comment

Did you know with a running start you can kick those fuckers about a good city block?

I feel for you. The Paris Hilton Wannabe that lives next door has 2 chihuahua's (SP) and I hate those fuckers. Fuckin' YIP YIP YIP the whole time they are outside. Lucky for me she only brings them out to shit and piss. She doesn't leave them out. But it sucks when she comes home from the bar at 2am and lets them out. What the fuck are they barking at at 2am?
                            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

While I dislike Yappy little buggers liek taht my mums friend ahs areally cool little dog called monty he breathe's lieka nerd, I think he's a pekingese, she had soem before taht were nasty lil muckers taht would yap and bark...

Get an Akita That dislikes smaller dog's, borrow one, that will solve your yappy neighbour dog problem...

My dog absolutely dispises tiny yappy dogs she gets defencive around most dogs but agressive around little yappy dogs...

You could make a noise complaint we had one for our dog's from some asshole neighbours from behind becuase our dog and other were barking had someone come and check to make sure that we werent letting her be noisy all the time and she was looked after...

Something you might be able to look into theres nothing worse than havinga dog bark cosntantly esepcially late at night and the owners are too lazy to bring the dog/s in or shut them up...

My sister has the above problem with her neighbour which because their dogs bark her's start to bark aswell...

Comment

Working...
                              X