new recording, Warheart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new recording, Warheart

finished recording and mixing warheart yesterday.. so here it is, comments/criticisms please ! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/...en/index-1.html

Re: new recording, Warheart

Can't get the link to work.

Comment

same here..

Comment

oh damn, ok try this:

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Mark_Straughen/

and click on album1, that should work [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Mighty white of you to expect criticism for such great ****! Very Helloweenish, I love it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks ManyAxes [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

we're about to do some Satriani covers, so they should be posted here soon

Comment

Nice [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
                Mighty white of you to expect criticism for such great ****! Very Helloweenish, I love it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You say that like he wrote it. It's a Children of Bodom cover, if you hadn't realized that.

Still awesome, though. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes I hope you didn't think i wrote it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  there's no way I could come up with something like that, lol

Comment

lead guitars in places sound totally out of tune?

the 'du du, du du' bit over the fast parts..

Comment

the 'du du, du du' bit ? hehe, which bit is that ? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I was careful this time to make sure the guitar was in tune the whole time, Angels was in parts out of tune...

Comment

hehe technical theory term by me there [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I mean the fast bit that 1st starts around 52secs, the lead guitar gos 'du du, du du, du du, du du de du' (lol) over the top of the rhythm which is a really fast picked part.

Probs not out of tune, just sounds strange when im used to hearin the original track heh

I loved the kissing in the shadows one mp3, you should improv some solos to go over where the keyboard parts should [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ohh i know the bit you mean now, hehe
                          my brother played that little lead bit.. my brothers playing is panned right, my playing is panned left... it may sound abit out of tune, because he used abit of bend on some notes, perhaps a bit too much, hehe, not sure [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I think I will record some solos in place of where the keyboard solos are meant to be in kissing the shadows, I'd forgotten about that !

Comment

Working...
                          X