What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

I recieved an Email on here from someone and heres what it said.

Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Jeannettehttp://jeannette.byethost13.com

What the hell is this crap

I was hoping to write "it's a soloist pro, made in japan in early 90s bla bla" when I entered the thread, now I have no opinion
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

It's just a prompt to make sure your delete key is working properly.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Sign up for it, then when you break into some Hollywood star's mansion and butcher them, we can give interviews on telly for money.

"The night-time is the right-time!!" copyright Adam Sandler (I think)
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
        X