Dream Theater backing tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Theater backing tracks

DT have midi backing on their own site mate [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Re: Dream Theater backing tracks

Yea I know.....but I was hoping for something a little more realistic sounding. Anyway if thats all I can get, cdould you tell me how to get my computer to burn a midi file onto compact disk. Everytime I try, it won't allow midi to load to the Roxio CD music creator. It seems to only accept mp3 files. Thanks Rich

Comment

Dream Theater backing tracks

I have been searching for Dream Theater backing tracks for nearly a whole year with not much luck. If anyone has any, could you please post them. Thank you very much.....Rich Watkins
      [email protected]

Comment

not sure on the way you could do it?depends on your gear and music os

the way i would do it is to stick the midi through my alesis 8.1 synth and record the output into my music os [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

using good gear changes ****ty old midi into great sounding(if a lil stiff sounding)music

i am not a midi expert mate.lol..but there must be software based midi playback engines that allow you to save to waves after?i expect cubase/logic/sonar alow you to save midi as waves using your existing soundcard as the sound engine(might need to get a good audio card and break out box)
        anyway good luck

Comment

Have you looked in the Pinned thread at the top of this section? I think there's a couple in there.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X