Fun with cast iron cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with cast iron cooking

I bought two Lodge cornbread things for 4 bucks. A fett idea.:ROTF: That is a pork loin roast that I sliced up. Each slice is seasoned differently. I have to say it, the roast cost me $1.25.:ROTF: But, I may be on to something here. The next batch will be beef roast slices.:ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

And don't pay attention to the fact that I have to clean up. I haven't killed me yet.:ROTF:

Comment

fett, clean your house, tidy the rooms, get your guitars into an order, and start buying not so rotten meat. seriously, you need it.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

The second one from the right looks like it's talking to me :ROTF: almost looks like a, nevermind. On a serious note, they look damn good, and that's a great idea.

Comment

This is not a size thing. You dicks. It's a different way to beat your meat.

Comment

Fett what is your cholesterol level?

Mine's 137
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was thinking more like female anatomy you goober :ROTF:

Comment

But I weigh less than you do. Ron. And I am taller. I know how to feed the fettness that is me.

Comment

Well. You didn't answer my question

At your age, it would be good to know heh :ROTF:
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't do that. My body is what it is. I don't need some readings about this that or the other thing. I eat well and cheap. I have no gray hair. I am responsible for nobody but myself. Whether I like me or not.:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                    X