Smells like teen butchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smells like teen butchers

Maybe I am the "bad guy" for laughing at these kids' performance, but this is the funniest shit I have seen in a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAMyQdBWhUw

:ROTF: Well, what are they, 12 or 13 maybe? But yeah hey they are trying....I think??
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

While I'm not into laughing at kids trying, well, I must admit, that was hard to watch if your not one of their parents.

Comment

And even harder if you are!!

:ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

Oh man ..I seen that before..it's soooo bad its great!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh god...30 seconds was all I could take...
            THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

There's hope for me yet!
              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Been posted before, now we gotta suffer the other bad yt vids, final countdown, etc

bah, thanks Axewielduh
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Been posted before, now we gotta suffer the other bad yt vids, final countdown, etc

bah, thanks Axewielduh
                  Doh! Gawd I hope nobody posts that final countdown vid. It's not funny at all, it's just tragic.

Comment

Working...
                  X