Any Garlic fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Garlic fans out there?

We all know that most of the garlic we buy comes from China. So I go to my international market and I bought two nice crowns of garlic. Cost? 11 cents. They are selling crowns of garlic for 50 cents a pound. At Albertson's they are 50 cents each. Man, I love that place.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Gilroy, CA. China can bite my bag.

Comment

I know all about Gilroy. I lived in Cal for 50 years. But, China is just wiping those guys out. Is it right? NO But, just ask your produce guy where they get their garlic.

Comment

There's alot of our food coming from China. It's sad but true. Me? I would buy the stuff from someplace else if I could. Whats 50 cents if it's grown here.
        "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

I'll have to ask my Albertson's produce guy where they get their garlic. If it's grown here, I will be surprised and glad that it is.

Comment

I just OD'ed.:ROTF: I just bought a 5 pound bag of peeled garlic for $3. Each clove is bigger than your little finger to the first joint. "I love the smell of garlic in the morning.":ROTF:

Comment

I love garlic on my pizza. Also, whenever I have a cold, I buy some garlic bulbs, pull a few cloves off, cut them into lozenge-size pieces and swallow them. They do make my farts smell pretty nasty, though. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is some strong shit, Man. I'm frying a bunch up as I type. I'm 20 feet away from the stove and my eyes are starting to water.

Comment

Do you have vampire problems?

Comment

ME..ME..ME!!!

I'm using 1/2 a ting of garlic as we speak..I make a nice pasta with olive oil, lots of garlic, onions, course ground pepper, salt and a small dash of sugar..its beauitiful!

My wife's making her pizza..so we'll eat good tonight during this fuggin', nasty ass, sumbitchin', bullshit blizzard!

These are big letters..but fuggit.
                    Last edited by horns666; 03-08-2008, 03:21 PM.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm frying up about like 150 and maybe more.:ROTF: My whole trailer and all of my guitars are going to smell, well, Italian.
                      Last edited by fett; 03-08-2008, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        I'm frying up about like 150 and maybe more.:ROTF: My whole trailer and all of my guitars are smell, well, Italian.
                        That's a good thing fett...

I'm 100% pizon..its a beautiful thing!

You can tell by the girth of my pud..and the hair on my back.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm frying and dying here. These are some ripe babies. I have done the crowns. But these are so full of garlic it's almost funny. As long as you are not sitting where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                            This is some strong shit, Man. I'm frying a bunch up as I type. I'm 20 feet away from the stove and my eyes are starting to water.
                            LOL I don't really get that problem much with garlic, but I do with onions.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have my stove fan on. My front porch smells yummy. By the time I'm done, the whole neighborhood will remind them of Little Italy.

Comment

Working...
                              X