past my test and got this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• past my test and got this....

i'll run it into the ground for 2 years untill my 33bhp restriction comes off my licence, then i think i'll get one of these...

yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Congrats, the silver one looks cooler imo
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

ahhh!! aprilia mana

Comment

Grammar/spelling test?
        "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
          Grammar/spelling test?
          Obviously not.:ROTF: Cool bike though. You guys in the UK have a horsepower restriction? Wow. I guess that is a good thing though for new riders.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool! Robotech

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
              Obviously not.:ROTF: Cool bike though. You guys in the UK have a horsepower restriction? Wow. I guess that is a good thing though for new riders.

And for the car drivers who suddenly used to find they had a 1000cc TurboFuckBladeBirdMax cutting through them at 120 mph as they pulled out of a junction.

Eeeh, in my day the examiner would send you round the block twice, make you do an emergency stop, then hand you your full licence. I went out at 17 and bought a GPz550, fuck knows how I'm still here!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                Grammar/spelling test?
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Nice looking bikes! My wife won't let me get a motorcycle license (and obviously I'm too much of a wuss to go out and get it anyway).
                  Scott

Comment

Jeez, she must be a reeeeeally scary wife. The ex-Mrs Bobbit by any chance?
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      Nice looking bikes! My wife won't let me get a motorcycle license (and obviously I'm too much of a wuss to go out and get it anyway).
                      Obviously indeed.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice bike!

I love bikes. But only looking at them. I'm not into riding anymore.

I loved it when I was a kid. Then I had kids. Then I noticed that everyone in my city drives like shit. Then the realization hit me that I could be the best motorcycle driver in the world and a little old lady in a Chevy Citation could take me out in a heartbeat. I don't want to die in a crumpled, bloody mess by the side of the road thanks to an old lady that shouldn't have her drivers license in the first place. And a motorcycle driver with that in mind has no business being on a bike.

But enough of that crap. Enjoy your bike!
                        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

i just use it as a comuter for work (as i work shifts) but its nice to go out for a run round north wales every now and a gain (once took my gilera dna 125cc down the A55.....the joys of dodging dead sheep doing 70+).
                          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Working...
                          X