What do you think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think???

Local band....they got a cool groove. Go here http://lousiffer13.tripod.com/mypersonalsite/ and then click the "13 Underground" page. Click on the song "Prophet of Rage". I am just curious if they are cool to me because they are local or if its decent for their style of music. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: What do you think???

Obviously no one else dug it.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I thought it was pretty cool...

Comment

Thats cool....thats actually my band. Glad to here at least one person thought it was cool. We do what we call " Groove Metal "...its one of those styles of music that even if you dont like it......you still want to move a body part of some sort. Its hard, low, and in your face...but, it has that goofy chopped up rythm to it. I pulled up beside some old people with this song cranked..and the old lady had her head bobbing.......that when I said to myself, " That's what I am after". -Lou

Comment

Pretty kickass. But I really don't like the guitarsound. Must be that Ibanez of yours [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Only body part that moved on me was my eyelids...moved down over my eyes...zzzzzzzzzzz

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X