hobbies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hobbies ?

i realize that for some, music and guitars is your profession, but besides that what hobbies do you do, me, guitars are a hobby, but im also a member of a paintball team, dabble in cartooning, and love fishing. i stay busy wifey just wants me to grow up:ROTF:
    jackson dx10
    charvel avenger
    schecter c1 classic
    samick tr2 sg clone
    fender twin amp.
    abunch of stomp boxes

surfing, skiing, cars, reading

and fuck that growing up shit, what are you talking about?
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Guitar... Ummm... Guitar... and ummm.... Guitar?

I like to watch movies. I like to play with my kids too, but I don't consider that a hobby at all. That's more of a treat for me more than anything. I like walking. Sounds strange but it's really the only outdoor activity I do often. I walk to work everyday...

Man, typing this I see I really need a hobby...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Guitars, Fishing, Shooting.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Guitars, cars (check user name), fishing and 1/5th scale gas rc (Baja 5b).

Comment

Is masturbation a hobby?
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Since I guess just about anything music related falls into "work" for me in some way or another, um, I like doing stuff. I don't really have one hobby in particular, but I like to go along with friends when I get invited places. Riding bikes and hiking I guess. I hike a lot. On my own usually. I like to go to new places and walk around. I like working on cars with my friends sometimes and I fix stuff around the house. I don't know if it's a hobby, but I enjoy doing it. I build little things. I like making short movies with my drummer. And watching movies sometimes. I read Wikipedia a lot just to learn stuff. I play with the ferret and the snake.

Comment

I'm a bit of a computer nerd - though I haven't played any computer games since last May so that part of me has died off a lot.

I still race karts every now and again but not nearly as much as in the past.

Everything I'm interested in is expensive so I don't get to do any of it much...

Comment

Graphic Design, Computer Programming, Home Theater, Motorcycling.

- E.
                  Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

The name of Ace's new album."The Feret and the Snake"......
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Album.I mean "CD".WTF,I am getting old........
                      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

I still say album even though I really mean mp3 these days.

Comment

I'm really into Japan. Games, Jpop, Jrock and I'm learning the language. I'm planning on working/studying a year in Japan within 2-3 years.
                          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

... roaming the woodlands ... creeping up on (ethafoam) animals ... shooting them (Recurve Bow) ...
                            uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Annoying the shit out of people for no damn good reason

Computers, making computer programs do things they're not designed expressly for, since I'm too cheap to buy the programs that do the things I want them to do, then complaining about the fact that the program can't do what I want it to do , vidiot games (Xbox360 pwns lol ), experimenting on guitars (wood, Krylon, a Dremel, wiring options, do-it-yourself decals, etc), spending too much money on crap I don't need or use like it should be ($600+ for a prosumer video camera that I use for filming the Christmas Party at werk, $900+ for a pro-grade large-format printer that can print sellable-quality posters and prints that I probably won't even try to make a dime with, untold hundreds on software that I only use the base features of, including 3D apps and tons of 3D models that I don't use because they require too much work on my part to make them look like I want and do what I want, music gear that sees more dust than action, etc)

And badgering people on the JCF
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X