Hilarious Kimmel bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious Kimmel bit

Some of you have seen this. Absolutely hilarious, imo.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=sIQrBouWRiE
    :ROTF:

Funny as hell. I guess he showed horse face a thing or two.
    I just thought it was bad ass how all those people agreed to join in($$ I'm sure) on the project.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH. OMG that was funny. How the fuck did they pull that off? Some of the people I could see, but Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford?......HAHAHAHAH
      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flametop View Post
        Funny as hell. I guess he showed horse face a thing or two.
        I just thought it was bad ass how all those people agreed to join in($$ I'm sure) on the project.
        Julia Roberts has a horse face too; some horses are prettier than others I guess. I would be glad to disappoint either Sarah or Julia with my sex though!

As for all the celebs signing on, after the "f'n Matt Damon" video I'm sure they were all happy to take part. It pretty much had to be done!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
          Julia Roberts has a horse face too; some horses are prettier than others I guess. I would be glad to disappoint either Sarah or Julia with my sex though!

As for all the celebs signing on, after the "f'n Matt Damon" video I'm sure they were all happy to take part. It pretty much had to be done!

Don't get me wrong, I think Sarah and Julia are both pretty. Sarah just refered to herself as having a horse face in one of her comedy bits, so I went with it.
          The Buzzard does not fear
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone
          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

fucking excellent!
            just goddamn brilliant.
            gotta love Matt and Ben for having a great sense of humor.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

That was great!
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Is that Perry Farrel at 4:21?
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                  Is that Perry Farrel at 4:21?
                  you got it
                  he and Kimmel go back a bit. I was at the Kimmel show taping in like 2003 when Jane's was the musical guest and did a 3 song set outside the theatre behind Hollywood Blvd.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                  X