Guess who found his camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who found his camera?

I was a little hasty when I jumped to conclusion that my camera was stolen. I was lying in bed last night and it hit me when I last used my camera. I took a picture looking out my bedroom window. The camera was on the floor near my bed. I think it takes a real man to confess that he is a dumbshit. I appreciate what you guys posted. And I apologize for being fett.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Never apologize for being fett!
    It's cool you found your camera, though; that'd be something, if I lost, I'd be a little freaked out about too. My daughter loves having her picture taken and loves seeing the pictures right away (She's on my lap asking, "Can I see?" before the camera even loads the screen most of the time). Since I don't get to see her as often as I'd like, I cherish those photos of her. So I definitely relate!

Here's my favorite one of us:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2070/...9085c03e39.jpg

Comment

Its your memory you've lost gramps!
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Glad to hear it Fett & don't change ! Check your mail box.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Congrats *lol*
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

The cat hacked it up like a furball.

Comment

LOL, from now on your name is "fett little".

"Oh my the neighbours took my stuff, watch out everybody!!""':ROTF:
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Oh and I'm glad you found it, restores my faith a little in others.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Glad to hear it fett...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Oh sure, you were taking pictures "out" our bedroom window.. Riiiight :ROTF:

Originally posted by fett View Post
                    I was a little hasty when I jumped to conclusion that my camera was stolen. I was lying in bed last night and it hit me when I last used my camera. I took a picture looking out my bedroom window. The camera was on the floor near my bed. I think it takes a real man to confess that he is a dumbshit. I appreciate what you guys posted. And I apologize for being fett.
                    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

"Some asswipe stole the digital camera Vince gave me. And don't start about the fett-mess."
                      :ROTF: Clean that place up!

Glad you found it.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Two small-town preachers would get together every Sunday morning before their services started. One a methodist, one a presbyterian, their churches were too small to afford cars for their respective preachers, but they provided bicycles instead.

One Sunday morning, the methodist preacher came walking up. The presbyterian preacher asked his counterpart, "Brother, where is your bicycle?"

The methodist preacher said, "I believe a member of my congregation has stolen my bicycle."

"Well, I'm going to help you out here. Today, what you do, is get up in that pulpit and you preach on the Ten Commandments. When you get to 'Thou shalt not steal' you make 'em feel the fire. Make 'em smell the brimstone. Whoever stole your bicycle will start to feel guilty and bring it back."

"Hmm," said the methodist preacher. "I'll try it."

The next week, he came riding up on his bicycle and his counterpart said, "Praise the Lord! Did you do what I told you? D'you make 'em feel that fire, smell that brimstone?"

The methodist preacher said, "Not exactly. You see, I did like you told me. I got up there and started preaching on the Ten Commandments. But when I got to 'Thou shalt not commit adultery' I remembered where I left my bicycle."

Comment

Here's the stupid picture that started all this. I have a grand view of the weather from that window.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

It's those crows, Fett! They're playing Jedi mind tricks on you man! A BB gun against crow voodoo, you're outgunned there buddy! :ROTF:

You should still lock the door at all times though....
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

fett,
                              Remember a thread where I mentioned my mother in law?
                              She has a similar "problem"...she misplaces things but swears up and down
                              that someone stole it out of her apartment. She has way too much stuff, and refuses to unload any of it, but most of it is her deceased husband's things she won't let go of.
                              Don't become "her". Other than that, she's a fine person. As far as I can tell, anyways.

Glad you found it. But keep your doors locked, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X