Another winter storm.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another winter storm.....

I think this is the 3rd or 4th one so far this winter.
    I stopped caring or counting after the first one, one is enough.
    Just when you start to see some grass or bare ground, get hit with another dump.
    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Snowing here again tonight as well...

This seems like the 10th or 11th though...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

We still have a small mountain of packed ice at the right side of the base of our driveway from the last time. Tomorrow is gonna be really fun.
      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I refuse to report.
        That's a good thing, for y'all.

Comment

It'll be here in a couple hours..supposed to be a good one.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well this is just that global warming you hear all the smart people preaching about.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
              well this is just that global warming you hear all the smart people preaching about.

I dunno..I'm going outside with a couple cans of Aqua-Net...and I don't have any hair or like Poison!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It was 92 here today and I was in shorts and loving it. It's about 75 right now with a light breeze. I really feel for you all that live up there, I couldn't take all that shit.
                My Toys:
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                '94 Dinky HX in Black
                '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                  Yep, the smart people tell me some of the products of global warming are unusual weather patterns, more storms, more hurricanes, typhoons. They tell me global warming won't be the end of winter, it will be the end of polar ice caps, polar bears and glaciers.

Comment

Hey aron, I got a bridge to sell ya!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

well, it's here...

I hate this shit..I don't mind winter, but fuck this snow. It has been pretty mild compared to last year..but it ain't over yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Hey aron, I got a bridge to sell ya!
                        Original Floyd or Tune-a-matic, Ron?

Comment

I figure we have two more weeks of this crap, then it'll be on it's way out for another year.
                          Looking forward to my annual cinco de mayo party.
                          You're all invited, btw!
                          "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                          --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
                            I figure we have two more weeks of this crap, then it'll be on it's way out for another year.
                            Looking forward to my annual cinco de mayo party.
                            You're all invited, btw!
                            Who's bringing the (pink) tacos?

Comment

Just got up, its 9:30ish am, and were covered in it.
                              Its not suppose to stop until this evening (Tuesday) sometime.
                              If that happens it will be deep.
                              I'll be shoveling frequently throughout the course of the day just to stay on top of it.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
                              X