Goddamned trailer park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamned trailer park

Some asswipe stole the digital camera Vince gave me. And don't start about the fett-mess. I always knew where it was. I always put it the same place right near my computer. It had to be a daylight job. They zeroed in on the camera. I lock my door when I do my rounds. Some shit got me yesterday or the day before when I was at the Summer Home. That's right next door. The camera is not misplaced. It''s gone. I'll check my local pawnshop. I have a backup camera. Pricks.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

The last pics I took were posted here on the 23rd. They got me yesterday. I was gone for about 10 minutes to the store. Did I leave my door unlocked. I may have. But never again for anytime I am not here. Not even to walk to the mailbox 75 yards away.

Comment

That sucks fett. Sorry to hear it...
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That is shitty Fett. I hope you find the asshole that stole the camera or at least the cam itself.
        I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hell, they could have taken a guitar or five. What really pisses me off is they took a true gift from a member here that I really cherished. I hope the bastard roasts in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Hell, they could have taken a guitar or five. What really pisses me off is they took a true gift from a member here that I really cherished. I hope the bastard roasts in hell.
            That's it, I'm grabbin the 5 northbound with shotgun in hand!!

Oh man that sucks, sorry to hear that fett. I fuckin hate thieves and people who vandalize.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It sucks in so many ways. I try real hard to see the nice in people. ie Vince. I try to be nice and a giver. Am I set up and living a delusion? Probably.

Comment

It was the cat.

Comment

No offense fett, but you were asking for it if you were leaving it out. digital camera's are great, but the fact they can fit anywhere is a double edged sword. Sad to say its to the point where I run an engraver through my electronics somewhere non obtrusive.

Comment

SPD. Is that funny? My home was ripped off. That's bad enough. But what is killing me is the realization that there are people right here where I live that do this. I can't shoot the bastards. That is not an option. I know that everyone has the same story, But for me, it's a matter of losing faith in fellow man.

Comment

sorry man, that really sucks. i know what you mean about losing faith in humanity....
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        SPD. Is that funny? My home was ripped off. That's bad enough. But what is killing me is the realization that there are people right here where I live that do this. I can't shoot the bastards. That is not an option. I know that everyone has the same story, But for me, it's a matter of losing faith in fellow man.
                        The fact that you still have any blows me away...

Well, not really, but come on fett. It's not the 60's anymore. You post enough sad shit that man does to man here. You don't live in a bubble. You know we screw eachother over as much as we can...

Not an excuse for what happened to you but you know the deal. You've been around long enough...

Next time lock that door. Then you can pay for a busted window...

Comment

Yeah. It sure as is hell not the "60's. Maybe, if I live that style it will come back. Bets? Without havng faith in man, I would be trully lost.
                          Last edited by fett; 02-25-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Shit fett, you're lost anyway...

Kidding...

But damn it man, lock the door...

Comment

I would have thought after you caught Barking Girl making off with a guitar that you'd know to lock the door. Sorry to hear this Fett, you really can't trust people these days though.

Even if you think you'll be back in 30 seconds, lock that door. You might walk back in on someone with one of those Squiers in their hands, and they could smack you upside the head with it, and that's it for Fett.

You really are probably lucky you didn't catch them in the act, you might have gotten hurt or worse.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X