Clinton's Dead Friends.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton's Dead Friends.....

I guess the News is that some are concerned for Obama's Safety in his bid for the Presidency. Any Conspiracy Theorists out there? These two make could make the Mafia blush. If they do this to thier close friends and confidants? What will happen to there enemies? Link: Check it out... http://youtube.com/watch?v=uIfbCcsgeUw If Hilary Wins...can we expect more of the same? If Obama wins...Will he live? I guess Power Corrupts. And Absolute Power...Corrupts Absolutley.

Do I get a free tin-foil hat for watching that? Geeeeese. I'm no fan of the Clintons, but there's 8 wasted minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Do I get a free tin-foil hat for watching that? Geeeeese. I'm no fan of the Clintons, but there's 8 wasted minutes.
      How so? Corrupt Leaders in our Government are of no concern to you?

Comment

There have been corrupt leaders in our government since around 1840.
        Scott

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
            There have been corrupt leaders in our government since around 1840.
            Check out the Ken Burns documentary, The Congress. You'll see it goes back further, definitely entertaining.

This video is amateur crap, imo. Even if the info is legit, this serves nothing without references, without credibility. Garbage. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-16-2012, 06:24 PM.
              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                Shreddermon, my tinfoil hat is off to you!

Comment

Originally posted by dd3keegs View Post
                  How so? Corrupt Leaders in our Government are of no concern to you?
                  Dont even waste your breath man... people complain and complain about our govt but when it comes to "conspiracys" suddenly theyre the good guys and were tin foil hat wearers.

Its a fucking shame, people are so brainwashed by the media they cant think outside the box for themselves anymore. I just really cant believe how, after how much the govt. fucks us in every way, people dont want to think that "hey, maybe some of these guys really are evil". You wonder why the whole world hates us? Its not because of us... its our govt.

I guess most here dont see it though, and its gonna bite us in the ass. Then all the "tin hat wearers" will be able to say "told ya so!", but unfortunatley, itll probably be too late by then. Just because its been going on since the 1800's DOES NOT MEAN ITS RIGHT OR THAT WE SHOULD JUST ACCEPT IT.
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

"I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I like the Empire. I hate it! But there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's such a long way from here."
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                      "I can't get involved! I've got work to do! It's not that I like the Empire. I hate it! But there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's such a long way from here."
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

These are not the droids you're looking for.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

the next thing you are going to say is NASA never landed on the Moon!

or did they: http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_la...n_landings.htm
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell said the 911 twin towers deal was a put up and that no airliners slammed into the towers. Instead explosives were planted inside since steel cannot melt faster than concrete. In effect a demolition job was performed.

I believe anything now..... including FMIC lowering J/C custom shop prices.
                            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              These are not the droids you're looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X