Wayhay, Queensrÿche in June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayhay, Queensrÿche in June!

Got some tickets for myself and one of my mates to go and see Queensrÿche doing Mindcrime 1 + 2 at the Academy in Manchester in June. Any more of the UK based JCFers going?
    Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

No. Can I take your foxy missus out for a drink that night? ( I promise I won't touch, she'd break my fucking arm.)
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hopefully going to catch them in Bristol.
      Not too sure what to expect, in truth. I saw them do Mindcrime in its entirety on the Empire tour, and it was staggering. However I'm not a big fan of post-DeGarmo QR, and OM2 was pretty awful...
      Still a gig's a gig, and the GF has always wanted to see them.

Comment

i might go.....(i'm still pissed off with them for pulling out of the tour with thin lizzy....after i got my ticket).
        yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Very good show, I saw them 2 weeks ago here in Myrtle and they were brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            No. Can I take your foxy missus out for a drink that night? ( I promise I won't touch, she'd break my fucking arm.)
            I don't think that she'd stop at your arm...
            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I think im gonna watch them either in Cambridge or Wolverhampton.
              If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Every time Queensryche plays here it is at the same 21+ venue.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if I were 21.

Damn the backwards liquor laws in this state...

Comment

I would not spend a dime to see these guys, after the lameass cds they put out over the past 15 years. and that QR2K crap, wtf?

Mindcrime 2 my ass. what a joke.

as you can tell I took this band's veer into lameness rather personally.
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                  X