Lesser Known God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesser Known God

Well, because I'm an impatient S.O.B., I forced the other guys to let me make this live recording public because I was tired of the emails from the site asking for some material! hahahah

Anyways... Yes it's rough... Yes the Vocals are to loud... Yes the Vocals generally suck.... But at least this will give you a basic idea as to where I'm heading with this new project.

Hit our website linked below and go to the media section to check it out.

Re: Lesser Known God

For those who don't want to click around...

http://www.lesserknowngod.com/audio/...ideOneSelf.mp3

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool. To me, it sounded a little bit like Machine Head meets Slipknot. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

SWEET! I take that as a HUGE compliment considering Machine Head was a huge influence on me.

Comment

I dig the music. The vocals are pretty rough on the ears.

Comment

Agreed. Surprisingly enough, the Vocals sound better live than on this recording. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But I still think we're gonna have to replace him.

Comment

I agree about replacing him. The intent in the vocals is good but the quality just isn't there. Even your genre of music requires a singer who can actually sing if need be. Personally I think that Mudvayne and Disturbed have the right idea when it comes to vocals. The music does rip though!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice song Troy...I could live without the vocals if thats what they are supposed to be otherwise a killer tune.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

That f'n kicked a$$ Troy!!!!!! I like it a lot. The vocals could be better, but the band sounds smokin!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    To me, it sounded a little bit like Machine Head meets Slipknot.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the warning, man. I almost downloaded it.

Comment

Working...
                    X