VLC Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLC Player

I had a few video files suffering from green pixellation via Windows Media Player. So I downloaded VLC and it works flawlessly. Just thought I'd let you know.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Are these the webcam vids of you rubbing one out all over your rack distro?
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No. They're the ones showing you getting banged by a sheep.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        I had a few video files suffering from green pixellation via Windows Media Player. So I downloaded VLC and it works flawlessly. Just thought I'd let you know.
        I use that exclusively for video here. It's a great media player.

Comment

VLC is only surpassed by Amarok imo (and just slightly ahead of Mplayer). The only three I even think about touching!

Comment

VLC seems to play everything. Low overhead, way too many options and features - Yay VLC!

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              No. They're the ones showing you getting banged by a sheep.
              Hey sunshine, I do the banging around here. I'm the Daddy, as you well know....
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Hey sunshine, I do the banging around here. I'm the Daddy, as you well know....
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                X