Cats and my Summer Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats and my Summer Home

These trailers are elevated about 3 feet. There are skirts and access plates to get under there. Well, one of the plates is down and each time I go over there there is a kinda cute longhair cat that scoots through the opening. What should I do? What if kitty has a litter? I really don't need this.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

why is it a bad thing?

Comment

Becuase I don't want a bunch of ferral (sp) cats.
      Last edited by fett; 02-21-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Listen really carefully and if you hear meowing, thar be kittens.
        Scott

Comment

I can hardly wait. I can't put the door back up unless I know where the cat is. But, everytime I go over there the cat shoots under the trailer. I don't want to play cat and fett.

Comment

Eh, let it live a little. Buy a bargain bag of cat food and feed it and its kittens.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yeah. The cat hasn't stunk up the joint so I may let it slide. It looks very healthy. But, I don't want to start a homeless shelter.

Comment

fett, you'd be an awesome kitty papa.
                shelter... why not?

Comment

Catch it and get it fixed. There are usually low cost neuter places in towns for this reason. That way the cat can be returned to resume its normal role of killing rodents but not contribute to more offspring.

Comment

I don't want to catch it. I don't want to feed it. And, I really don't want kittens. I just want it to go away. But, I don't want to close the doors and trap the cat underneath the trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax View Post
                      fett, you'd be an awesome kitty papa.
                      shelter... why not?
                      Em, you know damn well that I will take care of the catfuk.

Comment

hey u could sell the kittens for cheap meat

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                          Catch it and get it fixed. There are usually low cost neuter places in towns for this reason. That way the cat can be returned to resume its normal role of killing rodents but not contribute to more offspring.

Feed him/her, slowly make friends. Then please yes, take him/her to get spayed/nuetered. No kittens for you, and if it's male, he won't stink up the place by spraying or making new kittens elsewhere. Check with your local shelter regarding the low cost neuter places, some are as cheap as 10 bucks.

Oh, then take pics so we can see the cute kitty

Comment

I'm not going to take that cat anywhere. It's not my cat. I'm sorry, but I just want it gone. I will help it if it looks hungry. But, I'm not going to knock myself out.

Comment

Call the USA equiv. of the RSPCA. Sorted.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X