open wheel war... over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open wheel war... over?

looks like 2008 will be a great summer of racing... indycar welcomes the champcar teams into the ICS championship and Indy500.

http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news;_yl...v=st&type=lgns

it will take alot more to restore the sport, but this is a huge step in the right direction.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

It will be cool to see what the series can do now that it is un-diluted. IRL races here barely fill the stands, maybe now they can start building a following.

Comment

from everything i've read... the teams were set to jump ship from Champcar before Long Beach, the press conference should shed alot of light on back and forth offers from the past few years.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I assume they will be running the IRL cars. That is a shame. When IRL broke from Champ it ruined American open-wheeled racing. Why compete with an inferior platform?

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

i'm sure it's the dallaras till they can introduce a new car(rumored to be in the works with a unified series), my guess announcements will come rapidly about the future of the series. great day for open wheel fans.
          Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
          Amp... Pioneer
          Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 01-16-2012, 06:24 PM.
            Just a guitar player...

Comment

the storylines of this years indycar series has the makings to be very compelling, can't wait for homestead.
              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
              Amp... Pioneer
              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
              X