Ace Frehley in Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Frehley in Atlanta

So, Ace is playing at Center Stage on Friday night. I will be there. Anyone else going?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

No, but please report back.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

My good friend got offered the rhythm guitar spot in his band. Unfortunately he had to turn it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        My good friend got offered the rhythm guitar spot in his band. Unfortunately he had to turn it down.
        Ace,

Why did he turn it down? And who is Ace's rhythm player now?
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

The wife and I are seeing him at the House of Blues here in Dallas Sunday. Can't wait.

Comment

Money maybe?

Ace is God...

Have fun Alvin. I wish he was coming around here...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Is there a list of tour dates anywhere?
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernXer View Post
                The wife and I are seeing him at the House of Blues here in Dallas Sunday. Can't wait.
                i may be there as well.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Ace tour dates

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=89426
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I am so fucking excited to see my guitar hero live and up close. I've seen him before but it has been with KISS and my seats were not that great. This is going to fucking rock!

Comment

Going to see him March 14th! can't wait...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Thanks!

Comment

He turned down the gig because he was already committed to doing the Danzig tour, and we were about four days from leaving for the tour. The money would have been GREAT.

Comment

He turned down the gig because he was already committed to doing the Danzig tour, and we were about four days from leaving for the tour. The money would have been GREAT.
                            At $55 -$75 a ticket, I'd imagine so. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
                              So, Ace is playing at Center Stage on Friday night. I will be there. Anyone else going?
                              Ace may be playing, but will he be "there"?
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X