Backing Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backing Tracks

I was breaking in some new software yesterday (my first attempt at cranking anything out of a sequencer) and few backing tracks rolled out that are mostly passable. I don't have the web space to host them so I dropped them on Kazaa (as obscurely named .zip files to avoid the wrath of my ISP Nazis). The songs are:

001 - Satriani - Always with Me, Always with You
    002 - Black Sabbath - War Pigs
    003 - Ozzy - Crazy Train
    004 - Deep Purple - Woman from Tokyo
    005 - The Doors - Riders on the Storm

If anyone wants to check them out, they're all named in the form "YAO XXX.zip" where "XXX" is one of the numbers above.

Brad

[ June 05, 2003, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: YetAnotherOne ]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Backing Tracks

A few more mp3 backing tracks I thought I'd share:

006 - Van Halen - Dance the Night Away
    007 - Ozzy - I Don't Know
    008 - Clapton - I'm Tore Down
    009 - Hendrix - Red House
    010 - Van Halen - Jamie's Crying
    011 - Ozzy - Steal Away (the Night)
    012 - Aerosmith - Walk this Way
    013 - Metallica - Creeping Death
    014 - Metallica - Seek and Destroy
    015 - Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

and a few that are probably of interest to absolutely nobody in this forum other than myself but what the heck:

016 - John Lee Hooker - Boom, boom, boom
    017 - San & Dave - Soul Man
    018 - Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally

See the post above for info on the naming convention and how to locate these on Kazaa.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I tryed searching for them on Kazaa, and it came back with nothing...

Comment

My bad and my apologies to anyone who tried to grab any of them - I'd forgotten to unblock TCP & UDP connections on the port that Kazaa uses. I believe I've got my firewall set up correctly now so if anyone was interested, please give it another shot. Since I've got the only copies out there you may have to turn on 'auto search more' and let it crunch for a while before they'll show up. I'd be happy to FTP a set to anyone who has trouble finding them on Kazaa.

[ June 06, 2003, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: YetAnotherOne ]

Comment

Hmm...Can you shoot some over to me? The ones i would like are:
          002 - Black Sabbath - War Pigs
          003 - Ozzy - Crazy Train
          007 - Ozzy - I Don't Know
          011 - Ozzy - Steal Away (the Night)

Thanks. If i have the room on my Online Rock account, i'll post them, thanks a bunch!
          [email protected]

[ June 06, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: john ]

Comment

John - You have lots of mail. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I hope they all came through OK.

Comment

They did, thanks!

Comment

Bla, i'm not having any luck with Kazaa either >.<
                Could you please send me

003 - Ozzy - Crazy Train
                013 - Metallica - Creeping Death

Thank you, if ya can ^.^ If not, oh well lol. Thanks anyway [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Kazaa seems to crash my computer often and so I don't currently have it installed. Could you pleas esend me (001 Black Sabboth- War Pigs) and also (002 Satriani- Always with Me Always with You). Thanks very much.....Rich Watkins
                  [email protected]

Comment

YetAnotherOne I know your probably sick of doin this... but if you could send out the tracks to me, I would be forever grateful. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                    Amp... Pioneer
                    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I'm pretty sure I have plenty of web space to host your backing tracks. I've been thinking pretty hard about doing that anyway. Anybody who has good backing tracks email them to me and I'll though up a link so fellow JCF'ers can use them.
                      send to [email protected] or [email protected] .
                      If you have quite a few then please zip them up. Sounds kinda fun to use my web space for somthing other than braggin about my race car, I'll host them at here but there'll be a link from there once I get it set up.
                      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds kinda fun to use my web space for somthing other than braggin about my race car, I'll host them at here but there'll be a link from there once I get it set up.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet ride makovai is it finished ?. Have you taken to the track yet.I doing a 70 RS Camaro with a 454/th400 250 shot of juice.Should be on the road by the summer of 2004.
                        Mike
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

YetAnotherOne was kind enough to upload all his backing tracks to my website so that we can all share them. I played with a few last night, and if nothing else they're alot of fun to just riff over the top of. Anyway, enjoy

Backing tracks

If anybody else has more to share, e-mail them to me and I'll upload them as well.

Comment

&lt;--- bowing with gratitude.

D&gt;

Comment

forever grateful to you! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                              Amp... Pioneer
                              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                              X