OK...a lil snippet of my UNFINISHED demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...a lil snippet of my UNFINISHED demo

OK...here's a little bit of what I've been doing lately (boy..it seems like this thing has been in the works forever!)

Anyhoo....this is a clip of track 1 on our demo called "HEADGAME"...it is raw and unfinished as of the posting of this clip, but I figured I'd throw a sample of it out there anyway.

Finished version will be happening in the next 2 weeks!

Enjoy! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    HEADGAME.MP3

Re: OK...a lil snippet of my UNFINISHED demo

Pretty cool Ken, that rocks!...post the final mix when you're done..
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks Shawn! I will certainly post the final product...I'm as anxious to hear how it's gonna end up as anyone!

I did the drum tracks on the whole thing (we're without a drummer right now...but not for long) and all the guitar tracks so far are all me. Left side is the San Dimas Explorer, and the right side is RR12. I won't divulge the amp(s) I used yet....I wanna see if people can guess what 2 amps were used here! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

an RR12? What sort of import is that? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

RR12 - he only used the first 12 frets! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ok you knuckleheads! Here it is in it's entirety!
            Check it out!! This is the world premiere!!

RR#12 ya smackaddicts!....LOL! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            HEADGAME

Comment

Ok...someone!?...anyone?!....feedback?! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, thats really awesome! (and heavy too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )
                ..saved it to my comp!

Nice drumming as well! I thought I heard some nice double bass passages in there [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Really cool dynamics, but one thing was missing...a solo! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] great stuff, keep it comming [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey...thanks man! Yeah...there's double bass in there. Well...single bass with a double pedal...LOL!

I think I'm most proud of the drum sound I got.
                  I worked really hard to get it.

Comment

Oh that's cool!
                    singer kinda reminds me of Bruce Dickenson... oh and i heard the F word. Very heavy, and kinda Zakk Wyldish with the P.H.s

I like it a lot [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Very good job! i can't wait to hear the rest of it!

Comment

Thanks Kamo!
                      The F-word...not my thing...that's the singer...LOL! I didn't write that in there!

I can only be credited with the very first verse of the song lyrically....the rest is Rob (the singer). But again...thanks!

That's the heaviest of the 3 tracks....the other 2 are more melodic, but the stuff we've been writing since this demo was put together is going to be taking a very different path. It's more brutal than anything we've come up with so far!

Comment

Heavy! Hard! Very good track! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        What guitar do you play in this?

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

awesome, totally dig it!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My honest opinion is this and please take this as my own stupid opinion......The song sounds very very good production wise. Godd drum sound (those are VERY hard to get!) fairly god bass sound and good guitar sound. My only problem is that I think this is fairly dated music and I don't mean that in a bad way........Pantera and Slayer are probably the heaviest bands ever (of course there are more)but I think based on this song alone you are not breaking any new ground...But for what it is, I can tell that a lot of hard work has gone into this. Keep doing what you love and what makes YOU happy!! Peace

Comment

great sound ! the drums sound awesome, although I don't like the sound of the snare... what program did you use for drums ? the cymbals especially sound lifelike, anything special you use to do that ?

Comment

Working...
                              X