Denied!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied!!!!

Funniest part to me, watch the mascot as she walks away...

http://view.break.com/453711
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: the mascot great:ROTF:
    Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

I saw that the other day. Seems like the girl couldn't handle the preassure of having to answer in front of millions of people. Some people just don't want that kind of attention.
      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Doh!

Comment

She looks like a dude, lol.

Comment

dude looks like a lady! but reversed:ROTF:
            Last edited by shreder13; 02-18-2008, 02:27 PM.
            Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

That's no DUDE it's Tiffany the 80's pop star , or her drag Queen look alike in that case the dude just got lucky for being shot down in front of the the Thousands in attedance & the Millions watching around the world !:ROTF:
              The Mascot rocks
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Oh boy, that sucks..he's good 'nuff to pay for those tits though..

sure, that's ok..beotch!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Poor guy... but still funny
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

oh man ... that hurts just to watch.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Last edited by Norton; 02-18-2008, 04:10 PM.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

He could've come out of it better by proposing to the mascot right after she walked
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well if she doesn't want that kind of attention, then why is she standing in the middle of the stadium? I mean she sure likes it, that's why she's standing there, otherwise there would be no way the dude could bring her there..

While I was watching I thought she was acting, so I think she knew what would happen there and was already ready to say no, she just wanted to stand there and be the gal who's proposed in front of thousands of people.. at one point she even looks at the cam before saying no.

I'm sure that dude can do much better than her, I admire his effort & courage
                          Check my bands!
                          www.myspace.com/magicktr
                          www.myspace.com/sinif64
                          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I suspect that may have been staged..for some entertainment.

it just didn't look right..or it looked too right.
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Poor bastard!
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X