Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I drew a comic about a babysitter telling a story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok......
    Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

Good job on the artwork, but the story is kinda... nauseating.

If that's the intent, then well done!

Comment

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

That is some great illustration!

Comment

needs boobies ..... nice work
            ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

The whole acne angle isn't working...sorry.

Comment

Needs handcuffs and rough sex. And boobs.

But nice job on the art.

Comment

Lots of spelling errors, heh.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've got this pimple on my ass...
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

so he corn holed her? i dont get it. the story was too complex

Comment

the artworks ok, but i sure as hell didn't get the story...

Comment

Good job on the Art, How the heck did you come up with that storyline?
                          I thought you did a good job

Comment

that was fucking great
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Authors don't always know where they get their stories from. Stephen King talks about how stories are artifacts that he finds and his job is to uncover as much of the story as possible before it crumbles from exposure. I don't always agree with that view, but writing is as subjective as music.

Personally, I found what works best for me is a what if... scenario and maybe a sketch or two of a character or what type of a character is needed by the story. As the characters develop, they often do things I hadn't thought of initially. (I know, it sounds weird, but it's true).

I'm not much of a comic reader -- my sum experience is all of the Neil Gaiman Sandman Series (and a couple of the spin offs, ie, Death and the High Cost of Living ). While the story in the comic above seemed a little inane to me, it accomplished the goal of having the feel of a story told by a babysitter who has to entertain -- but not frighten -- a charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X