Just Married- a fett story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Married- a fett story

It's just a grand day here and I took a beer walk. On my last leg back, I saw a car that had "Just Marriied" on the back window. Two guys were there and I asked about it. They, not the two guys, were marriied last night. Congrats. I say. He askes do you like strawberries? I asked why do you have leftover cake? He proceeded to hand me a 2 pound container of strawberries and threw in a 4 pound container of grapes. Life is trully wonderous.
    Last edited by fett; 02-17-2008, 03:49 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Now that is a true fett deal.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

:ROTF: Only you fett, only you :ROTF: wasn't that a song Onlyyyy Youuuu
      :ROTF:

Comment

I could have just walked by with blinders on like most people. But we all know that is not the fett way.:ROTF: I was a little bummed today, but not anymore.

Comment

haha, what?? how did u manage that?? u truly have a very special life

Comment

I talk to everyone. I never set eyes on these guys before. I just commented on the car and I ended up with them being appreciated and they gave the stuff to me. It's a gift.:ROTF:

Comment

Are you sure it's not because you look homeless? The 12 of Natural Ice probably didn't help the look much...

Kidding there fetty. Enjoy the fruit...
              I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I had the beer in a very fashionable canvas bag. I did offer them a beer but they declined. :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X