Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So last night I am in the parking lot at Hastings (video store)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So last night I am in the parking lot at Hastings (video store)

I went to get into my car last night after a fair purchase of some DVD's Maiden, etc. and some movement in the sportscar next to me catches my eye. I glance over and this dude is just firing up his crack pipe and in the passenger seat he has one of those fuck dolls sitting there with the seatbelt on just like a real person, LOL. Talk about some weird shit for a Saturday night. She really wasnt bad looking, but I bet she is not much for conversation, LOL.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

I bet she's great for the HOV lanes. :ROTF:

Comment

Might have been all the conversation the guy needed :ROTF:

Comment

Sounds like a scene from the David Lynch remake of Mannequin.

Comment

This thread is more entertaining than 3 fett threads!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            HA!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

She really wasnt bad looking, but I bet she is not much for conversation, LOL.
              I bet she was a real talker after that crack! In his mind she is an airhead with a squeaky voice.:ROTF:

Comment

Officer: Sir, where is the crack pipe I just saw you hitting?
                Suspect: Crack pipe? I ain't got no crack pipe. But never mind that. I can't find my girlfriend!
                Officer: What happened?
                Suspect: I don't know sir. I bit her tit, she farted and flew out the window...
                Last edited by fr0sty; 02-20-2008, 09:39 AM.
                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

this is a very common occurence.

Once at a walgreen, I saw a strangly semi-frantic middle aged white chick. In 2 montues,a black dude ina Jeep showed up. She gets in his truck, gets out, sits in her car, all I see is smoke and not a care in the world for a minute or two, before she freaked out and noticed we saw her. As a former "just one fix" juny myself, I felt her pain and turned the other cheek, as everyone should do. Stop snitchin!

Comment

Damn, and I thought nobody saw me there......

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
                      I went to get into my car last night after a fair purchase of some DVD's Maiden, etc. and some movement in the sportscar next to me catches my eye. I glance over and this dude is just firing up his crack pipe and in the passenger seat he has one of those fuck dolls sitting there with the seatbelt on just like a real person, LOL. Talk about some weird shit for a Saturday night. She really wasnt bad looking, but I bet she is not much for conversation, LOL.
                      :ROTF:
                      that's fucking hilarious!

wish I'd seen that.
                      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty View Post
                        Officer: Sir, where is the crack pipe I just saw you hitting?
                        Suspect: Crack pipe? I ain't got no crack pipe. But never mind that. I can't find my girlfriend!
                        Officer: What happened?
                        Suspect: I don't know sir. I bit her tit, she farted and flew out the window...
                        Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
                        this is a very common occurence.
                        you don't say?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Does anyone know Fett's whereabouts at that time ???

Comment

Working...
                          X