New Death Angel album streaming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Death Angel album streaming!

Wow! This band always puts out quality thrash. Been a fan of theirs since The Ultra-Violence and can honestly say the only record I didn't really dig was Frolic Through The Park. Everything else is killer, imo. Check out the new one on Death Angel's myspace...

http://www.myspace.com/deathangel
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

I concur with your statements. I will need to check this out once I get home.

Comment

i always thought thy wer bit dull and so so tbh. i preffered forbidden from that era of later bay area thrash.

Comment

I'm bored...

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Thanks for that, I see they are coming over again for some dates in the UK, so I'll DEFINITELY be there. I saw them a couple of years ago when they released "The Art of Dying" and they had lost none of their energy of all those years ago. It was a gig where, for once, I didn't end up feeling a twinge of pity or yearning for the "Good Old Days", it transported me back to my youth, without being totally sad. (Exodus are the only other band to be able to do this to me).
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I never did get the last one, The Art of Dying. The Ultra-Violence and Frolic Through the Park were cool, but Act III just ruled!!!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              I'm bored...

I'm "Falling Asleep"...

for a "Seemingly Endless Time"

Okay, I'll "Stop"

"Discontinued"
              :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                I never did get the last one, The Art of Dying. The Ultra-Violence and Frolic Through the Park were cool, but Act III just ruled!!!
                Yes, I liked the Act III album. When I started playing the guitar, I wanted to learn the "Room with a view" song.
                Sam

Comment

I still play the Act III cassette once in awhile. I'm surprised it's not warped yet. I really do need to seek that out on CD.

Comment

Death Angel never dissapoints.

Comment

Act III is an awesome CD. The Art of Dying is OK - good production etc, and I enjoy it when I hear it, but rarely ever put it on....
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Glad to see they're still knocking it out. Last time I saw them was 20+ years ago...when their drummer was, like, 2 years old... :ROTF:
                        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          I still play the Act III cassette once in awhile. I'm surprised it's not warped yet. I really do need to seek that out on CD.
                          people still use casettes :o

Comment

Cool! I still listen to UV now and then.

Comment

I certainly hope it's better than the last piece of drek they put out. I was a huge fan, and loved their first three albums. Act III was the best of course. The last thing they put out a couple years ago, was total shite.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                              X