Westminster Best of Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westminster Best of Show

A Beagle. Here's the downside. I was listening to NPR and they see an influx of beagles at animal shelters. Why? Because the beagle is now the trendy dog to own. Then the new owners have to put up will the baying. "Call out the hounds" A few months of beagle and they will be gone. It's very sad. Trendy offendy me.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

This always happens and it's sad to say the least. Have your dogs and cats fixed PLEASE!!!!!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

I hate stupid people.

http://www.myspace.com/28wicked

Comment

How's it going jacksonchick? You have an extra 'the' in your sig, btw
      Last edited by anuske9; 02-14-2008, 03:39 PM.
      -Adam

Comment

Talk about barking up the wrong tree. I just found it amazing that the next day people that know are already concerned about the fate of all the Wannabes. Both the dogs and the dumbfuks that just must have a beagle just like the one that won BOB. What a bunch of kibble-shit. Nice quick edit.anu.
        Last edited by fett; 02-14-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

That was a nice looking beagle that won though. I saw him on the news. Their baying is not for everyone. My brother has a beagle mix and he is a sweetheart.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have nothing against beagles. I'm sure they are very nice dogs. But when they do what they do, there are a lot of new owners that will have their neighbors up in arms.

Comment

Hey, my Rat Terrier barks up a storm when she is outside. Fukk the neighbors. They've gotten used to it over the last 8 or 9 years.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My neighbor across my backyard has a terrier. When she lets it out all it does is bark. Yeah, I'm getting used to it. But, I sure as hell don't like it.In fact, it's out and barking as I am posting this.

Comment

As long as the dog isn't barking at midnight, who gives a fuck? Lighten up a bit....

As for beagles? They rule. But not as much as Corgis...
                  I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

This one does.

Comment

Well, that would be a problem...
                      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Back to beagles. The way they buiild houses on stamp lots, not to mention those that just must have a beagle living in a townhouse or apartment, the beagle is doomed.
                        Last edited by fett; 02-14-2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                          As long as the dog isn't barking at midnight, who gives a fuck?
                          Mine is asleep in bed at midnight.
                          Scott

Comment

Beagles?

We picked George up from the shelter back in October. He is most likely the nicest dog on the planet. And yes, he bays...quite loudly in fact. It's fun to have conversations with him
                            Scott

Comment

Aww, he's adorable. Beagles are cool. Hell, most all critters are cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X