Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recording of COB's Bed Of Razors

Hey all [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here's my recording of bed of razors, which me and my brother finished yesterday. He plays rhythm guitar and bass, and I play lead guitar, and did the drums and keyboard, and mixing...
    Keyboard solo I did on guitar, with abit of effects to make it sound as much like a keyboard as I could.
    Mixing isn't quite finished, and the keyboards have an annoying hiss sound, which I'll fix soon, but let me know what you guys think.

link:

http://mjstraughen.tripod.com/bed_of_razors.mp3

Re: My recording of COB\'s Bed Of Razors

That's ****in' awesome dude! Great work! I especially love how you got the clean part in the opening to sound [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks dude ! glad you like it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow!.... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I am trying to write here but I am deeply impressed... I am not familiar with the tune but it is very nicely chosen to show your abilities in recording/playing... the tone is very tasteful... the keyboard fits awesome...

[ May 07, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Not bad at all...only heard one or two slip-ups. And the keyboard solo sounds enough like a keyboard...heh. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks guys [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

yeah, some bits I think I could've re-recorded, but I'm overall pretty happy with the result.
            I'm about to record another COB song soon, so as soon as it's done I'll post it here

Comment

It sounds really f'n good! not familiar w/ that song, but I bet you guys nailed it.

nan [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by mstraughen:
                Hey all [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Here's my recording of bed of razors, which me and my brother finished yesterday. He plays rhythm guitar and bass, and I play lead guitar, and did the drums and keyboard, and mixing...
                Keyboard solo I did on guitar, with abit of effects to make it sound as much like a keyboard as I could.
                Mixing isn't quite finished, and the keyboards have an annoying hiss sound, which I'll fix soon, but let me know what you guys think.

link:

http://mjstraughen.tripod.com/bed_of_razors.mp3
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool man the rhythm tone is a little fuzzy but your lead work is bang on the ball , now all you need is me to put some vocals in there for ya ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] good stuff ! //Steve

Comment

Great job on a great tune!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

COB are great, and you nailed it pretty well!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

The link takes me to a page not found.

Comment

thanks for the nice comments Steve and Anders [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Maggot: try copying and pasting the link, it should work that way

Comment

That sounds great [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X